MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unusual combination...anyone here take both "Psych 2C03" and "Math 1LT3" dumbconsumer Academics 2 06-15-2011 08:09 AM
"What do you wanna eat?", "I dunno" Twelve Chars General Discussion 33 05-06-2011 06:22 PM
Psychology 1X03's "optional" and "required" texts WitekS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 40 08-26-2009 10:38 PM

Schedule conflicts? What does "EOW" mean?

Old 08-08-2011 at 03:31 PM   #1
iansinke

Liked: 0 Times

Schedule conflicts? What does "EOW" mean?
So... I finally managed to access my personal timetable (it wasn't easy... MUGSI doesn't make anything easy) but I have a question about the schedule. Two of my physics labs/tutorials overlap and are marked with a red "EOW". What does this mean? Are the lab and tutorial done together? Is this a conflict that will be resolved later? Thanks.
Old 08-08-2011 at 03:34 PM   #2
SHWEDDIES

Liked: 3 Times

EOW means "every other week". since it's the tutorial and lab that overlap it means one week u have a lab and the other week it's a tutorial

iansinke says thanks to SHWEDDIES for this post.
Old 08-08-2011 at 04:13 PM   #3
katrinabell

Liked: 19 Times

How was it difficult to access your timetable?
Before you even sign into Mugsi its the link 3 down on the left hand side here: https://adweb.cis.mcmaster.ca /cis/ahtml/login.htm
Old 08-08-2011 at 04:33 PM   #4
iansinke

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrinabell View Post
How was it difficult to access your timetable?
Before you even sign into Mugsi its the link 3 down on the left hand side here: https://adweb.cis.mcmaster.ca /cis/ahtml/login.htm
Hey, I don't know how I missed that! I was looking through the links in MUGSI and I couldn't find it. So I looked at somebody else's screenshot of theirs, edited the url so that it had my student id... Oh well. Just not my day.
Old 08-08-2011 at 07:10 PM   #5
katrinabell

Liked: 19 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by iansinke View Post
Hey, I don't know how I missed that! I was looking through the links in MUGSI and I couldn't find it. So I looked at somebody else's screenshot of theirs, edited the url so that it had my student id... Oh well. Just not my day.
Haha well know you know a much easier way!
Old 08-08-2011 at 07:24 PM   #6
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHWEDDIES View Post
EOW means "every other week". since it's the tutorial and lab that overlap it means one week u have a lab and the other week it's a tutorial
To add to that, tutorials are held every week. One week, you have a lab, and the other week, you have a tutorial at that time. You should also attend a tutorial at a different time on the weeks in which you have a lab. (I'm almost certain you're talking about Chem 1A03/1AA3, for which this is the case.)