MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
selecting a laptop Reda First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-27-2010 10:05 PM
selecting courses kirsten..! Academics 8 06-28-2010 09:58 PM
Help for selecting courses!!! tan_90 Academics 3 06-30-2009 07:38 AM
Selecting a program for Year 2 Mac12 Academics 11 05-30-2009 04:41 PM
Selecting tutorials/labs sarahsc First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 06-29-2008 10:16 PM

Selecting Program

Old 06-27-2009 at 08:21 PM   #1
Ender

Liked: 30 Times

Selecting Program
Ok so I'm taking a required course in Term 2 of summer school to get into my second year program. I've talked to the academic advisor and she said I have a seat in my program and all but wont be able to register until after I complete the course. So I was wondering what specific date that would be. Is it on the date that final reports come out for the summer (Aug 25) that I'll be able to log onto MUGSI and go onto SOLAR and select my second year program & courses? That seems a little late...

Thanks for any replies.
Old 06-27-2009 at 09:20 PM   #2
.:callen:.
Student Senator '08-'10

Liked: 24 Times

I'm thinking that once your grade for the summer class comes through you'll be approved to register over SOLAR. I would say that'll be around the same time that everyone is let on SOLAR again to select tutorials etc when the personal timetables are released (August 11)
Old 06-27-2009 at 11:29 PM   #3
PTGregD
Elite Member

Liked: 349 Times

You'll probably be registering on SOLAR when it opens up on July 13th.
Old 06-30-2009 at 11:42 AM   #4
Ender

Liked: 30 Times

Thanks guys. I just checked SOLAR today and I was able to go onto SOLAR and get to the screen where you choose a program but I can only select ENG I, so I guess its when my term 2 mark of summer school is released.