MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Complete Unistall Melanieee Computers & Tech 13 11-11-2010 02:11 AM
Does anyone have the complete synthetic chart from CHEM 1AA3? SandraM Academics 2 09-12-2010 06:49 PM
I didnt complete 1A00 for Mac EngI,,that a problem kenvin100 Academics 2 12-24-2008 11:00 PM
forgot to complete snc 1a00 shreya s. Academics 12 12-23-2008 08:35 PM

Server transfer complete!

Old 11-23-2010 at 09:23 PM   #30
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Liked: 202 Times
Chad, do you think you can put the 'Chat' link in the navigation bar of the Black and Maroon Fluid themes? I love the Maroon theme, and it'd be great if I can easily access the chat while using the theme. Thanks

Old 11-23-2010 at 10:36 PM   #31
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 414 Times
excellent work Chad, I also see that you have started the integration with Tapatalk Thanks for listening to that suggestion.

lorend likes this.

Old 11-24-2010 at 09:56 PM   #32
SilentWalker
∞/0? Only I know.

Liked: 202 Times
Just a bug I encountered...not sure if this is due to server change. Nothing major, but apparently when a page reaches the max number of posts per page, a link to an empty second page appears. Not sure if it happens with every thread.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search