MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Psych 3AC3 - Human Sexuality Lois 3rd Year Course Reviews 7 06-21-2015 05:57 PM
Online lectures for 2D03 HUMAN SEXUALITY ????? AK05 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 09-20-2010 10:52 AM
Can any one please give me infor on COLLAB 2D03 HUMAN SEXUALITY ? AK05 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 0 07-02-2010 09:44 AM
Psych 3AC3- Human Sexuality with Ostovich Anaam Academics 3 01-06-2010 02:53 AM
Psych 3rd year - Human sexuality collieee Academics 0 12-10-2009 01:52 PM

Sexuality

Old 12-05-2010 at 03:45 PM   #61
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

Just get drunk and play "never have I ever". This works a lot better that way. Or don't get drunk. Either way.

Old 12-05-2010 at 04:00 PM   #62
reeves
Jedi IRL

Liked: 557 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowHere View Post
On that subject, next time I have a sex partner who I trust is clean and won't get pregnant, I'll be going down on her after I blow my load in her warm pie.

Don't judge
I saw that in a pr0n once. Can no longer watch that scene after fighting to keep the vomit down. Shame too, the chick in it was one of my favourites.
Old 12-05-2010 at 04:07 PM   #63
NowHere

Liked: 14 Times

What kinda pourn you watch?
Old 12-05-2010 at 04:09 PM   #64
chappy89

Liked: 149 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfree View Post
I spy with my little eye... Pearl Necklace Village
Old 12-05-2010 at 04:22 PM   #65
KYLB0T

Liked: 130 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowHere View Post
I hate that it's so hard to find evidence in our culture that sex is good, natural, healthy, and safe. Am I mistaken?
Why do you need others to give you this evidence?

You know how it makes you feel, which is great!

Its obviously pretty damn natural :/

Well, for the most part it is good exercise, releases endorphins and all that fun stuff.

And it can be as safe as you make it. Wouldn't recomend sleeping around with random people, but someone you know decently well, it should be fairly safe.

If you and other people are doing things, and you aren't hurting anybody, what does it matter? Listen to yourself and what you feel is right.

Last edited by KYLB0T : 12-05-2010 at 04:33 PM.

lizziepizzie likes this.
Old 12-05-2010 at 04:34 PM   #66
NowHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
I love you Kendoon, these podcasts are great.
Old 12-05-2010 at 05:14 PM   #67
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLB0T View Post
Why do you need others to give you this evidence?

You know how it makes you feel, which is great!

Its obviously pretty damn natural :/

Well, for the most part it is good exercise, releases endorphins and all that fun stuff.

And it can be as safe as you make it. Wouldn't recomend sleeping around with random people, but someone you know decently well, it should be fairly safe.

If you and other people are doing things, and you aren't hurting anybody, what does it matter? Listen to yourself and what you feel is right.
./ragequit

I don't see why sleeping with a random person is less safe than sleeping with somebody you know well. How well you know somebody has no correlation between whether they have STIs or other shit.

Maybe it's safer to say that you feel as though it's safer b/c you think they'd tell you if they had STIs because you guys are "friends."

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 12-05-2010 at 05:26 PM   #68
KYLB0T

Liked: 130 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
./ragequit

I don't see why sleeping with a random person is less safe than sleeping with somebody you know well. How well you know somebody has no correlation between whether they have STIs or other shit.

Maybe it's safer to say that you feel as though it's safer b/c you think they'd tell you if they had STIs because you guys are "friends."
If you are considering having sex with a person you know, chances are you know a bit about their sexual history and whether or not they are likely to have some sort of sti.

In my post I meant to say a bunch of random people as well, and having an increased number of sexual partners would seemingly expose you to more possibilities to get some sort of sti.

My thinking wasn't that outlandish I don't think.
Old 12-05-2010 at 06:42 PM   #69
NowHere

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
./ragequit

That's true I mean you can never really know if someone is clean right? Even if they get tested and show you clean results they could go and have sex with someone else after.

I guess it comes down to character judgement. I suppose the more you know someone and spend time with them the more you realize how much they take care of themselves, how important their health is to them, how trustworthy they are and so on. At that point I would argue you have a higher chance of figuring out if someone is likely to have an sti or engage in high risk activity.
Old 12-05-2010 at 08:53 PM   #70
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

I'm really digging that sex map, haha. Why has I never seened this before? :S
Old 12-05-2010 at 09:02 PM   #71
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLB0T View Post
If you are considering having sex with a person you know, chances are you know a bit about their sexual history and whether or not they are likely to have some sort of sti.

In my post I meant to say a bunch of random people as well, and having an increased number of sexual partners would seemingly expose you to more possibilities to get some sort of sti.

My thinking wasn't that outlandish I don't think.
How long have we known each other now? Like a year? I don't think you know that much about my history.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 12-05-2010 at 09:04 PM   #72
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Reminder: Posting links to adult content is prohibited in the MI forums and will be removed.
Old 12-05-2010 at 09:07 PM   #73
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Reminder: Posting links to adult content is prohibited in the MI forums and will be removed.
Quick, everyone, post nudes!

Old 12-05-2010 at 09:13 PM   #74
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Apparently the moderators can't sense BLATANT sarcasm.

Either way, can someone tell me how saying 'everyone post nudes!' sarcastically or otherwise is worthy of removal?

What are we, aristocrats?

Old 12-05-2010 at 09:17 PM   #75
NowHere

This reminds me, anyone else thought about or done the sex show over the internet for other people?