MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
referencing in MLA format melmel Academics 4 10-05-2010 03:14 PM
How to write a good cover letter ksterne Jobs & Employment Tips 1 07-11-2010 12:39 PM
Bio 3SS3 Format melchizedek Academics 0 01-11-2010 03:37 PM
8 dollar cover @ 1280 WTF dabulls General Discussion 15 09-10-2009 04:02 PM
Under Cover Timings? loyalty General Discussion 2 08-30-2009 04:40 PM

How Should the Format of a Cover Page Be?

Old 09-21-2008 at 04:02 PM   #1
edwardlovo

Liked: 0 Times

How Should the Format of a Cover Page Be?
I'm handing in a philosophy paper tomorrow and I have no idea as to how I should make the cover page or even if one matters which I think is unlikely...lol this blows..
Old 09-21-2008 at 04:13 PM   #2
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Most of my profs prefer not to have a cover page as it's a waste of paper, if your prof didn't ask for one then I wouldn't do it.

If he/she did ask for one then you would have the title of your paper in the center of the page. In the lower right hand corner you would put the following: name, student number, prof name, course name, date, if you have a TA their name and section.

If he/she didn't ask for one then on the first page of your actual essay you include all that information. It looks like this:
Name
Student Number
Prof Name
Course
TA name and Section

This is the title of my Philosophy paper
Philosophy is cool! Yay! blahblahnblahblahdhyu fgabudhuiawhndla etc, etc.

edwardlovo says thanks to kokosas for this post.