MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Single v. Single with Washroom. etoilex3 Residence & Housing 17 02-09-2010 11:02 AM
Question about faucet in washroom EyeSquared-R Residence & Housing 8 09-26-2009 10:18 PM
Is there a washroom on the 3rd floor of Mills library? raine General Discussion 3 12-10-2008 10:43 AM
Is it too late to switch to a residence with a washroom kenvin100 General Discussion 3 09-04-2008 08:46 PM
Brandon Doble w/ washroom ? shaiya08 Brandon Hall Forum 4 08-14-2008 10:13 PM

Single with washroom/ international house - worth it?

Old 05-17-2010 at 11:52 PM   #1
ktc11

Liked: 0 Times

Single with washroom/ international house - worth it?
I'm guaranteed a single next year - is a single with washroom worth the additional cost?
Also, any comments on international house for someone who's not international but likes Edwards? Cheers!
Old 05-18-2010 at 12:37 AM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktc11 View Post
I'm guaranteed a single next year - is a single with washroom worth the additional cost?
Also, any comments on international house for someone who's not international but likes Edwards? Cheers!
Edwards was such an amazing residence when I lived there. You should note that it's the people that make up most of the residence experience. However, Edwards is so small that you get to know everyone on your floor and even the entire building. There's only like 100 people in Edwards. The rooms are pretty big for doubles, there are less than 10 rooms with odd setups which make them look small but a little rearrangement and you have loads of floor space.

Your own washroom:
Pro: complete privacy
Con: you have to clean it

If you plan on living in Edwards, then the communal washroom isn't bad. Most of the times it's empty.
Old 05-18-2010 at 02:22 AM   #3
.:callen:.
Student Senator '08-'10

Liked: 24 Times

Sorry there aren't singles with washrooms in Edwards available to first years.
Old 05-18-2010 at 04:54 PM   #4
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

Trust me, sharing a washroom with your quad/floor is just fine. And you dont have to worry about cleaning it.