MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Admitted into Social Science and told i wont be able to switch into a Science program MariaQ First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 25 05-23-2010 03:47 PM
Urgent: Science And Social Science Macpasses Sold Out! casey.park MacInsiders Announcements 29 09-06-2009 09:04 AM
Helppp Pleasee!! Smeena Deol Academics 11 06-29-2009 10:05 PM
Switching from Social Science to Enviromental Science shirvan Academics 5 10-23-2008 09:58 PM
OSAP Banking Information! HELPPP Ruggedman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 09-07-2008 06:17 PM

Social Science helppp

Old 11-09-2010 at 10:50 AM   #1
bbullivant

Liked: 0 Times

Social Science helppp
OKAY so currently i'm registered in soc sci, but I was wondering if, and how I could change faculties to kin? I thought you could major in it from soc sci, yet now i've heard it's being phased out
Old 11-09-2010 at 12:50 PM   #2
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

Most people will tell you this but, go speak to your academic advisor. They have all the info you will need.
Old 11-09-2010 at 01:01 PM   #3
MCHEDDENITE
Elite Member

Liked: 96 Times

i actually dont think u can, like u need to have kin courses to be in kin and its a very small limited program.if you wre to switch ur prob have to be in level 1 again assuming u met all the gr 12 pre reqs