Introduce Yourself! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 2 06-08-2010 03:41 PM

SOCS - Introduce yourself!

Old 08-05-2010 at 01:22 AM   #91
Smeena Deol
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
There are applications that will be available during the year. I believe you have to go through an audition process too.
there is an audition process. I did it last year for my program SocSci and ended up making it through, but sadly, due to some family issues wasn't able to partake in this wonderful "group". Hoping i'd still be able to do it next year though!

btw, my names Smeena, im in Social Sciences.. Psych, Neuroscience and Behav. and i'll prolly be in your classes because i left first semester to travel . Commuting from Brampton!
Old 08-05-2010 at 06:06 AM   #92
Karthiga

Liked: 2 Times

@Abir yeah most of the new groups i can't tell who's who lol but with suju i've been listening to them for a while now and watched some of their reality shows so i know who they are, all 13 of them! Since i don't really know Korean I usually go by whats catchy as well

@Lilylune YESSS!! another kpop fan lol <3 2pm, ss501, big bang lol etc etc.. oh and have you heard of T.O.P's song turn it up lol such a pimp

If you like Skip Beat anime you should read the manga!! so good!! lol i religiously read it
Old 08-05-2010 at 11:32 AM   #93
Lilylune

Liked: Liked 2 Times

@Karthiga

Haha yes I've heard Turn it Up. I didnt really like the MV for it though, sadly. >: Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Epik High. I love a lot of the older stuff from them and BB.

And yes! Skip Beat manga is one of the few I actually have the patience to wait for new chapters haha. Too bad onemanga went down and mangafox took Skip Beat off. :( I'm not sure where to find the new chapters now.

@ooburii

Hehe yeah! I love meeting people and talking about kpop. (Even though I can only really remember the names of the members of the groups I like the most >u<) I love watching the dances in the MV's for a lot of the songs too.
Old 08-05-2010 at 03:00 PM   #94
Karthiga

Liked: 2 Times

Hey laura try www.thespectrum.net its an old site i used to go to before i went to onemanga they don't have a lot of manga on their site but i think they have skip beat...

Lilylune says thanks to Karthiga for this post.