MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fight Song? dimoxyel Athletics & Recreation 19 11-20-2010 04:59 PM
McMaster University makes Top 100 In World Chad MacInsiders Announcements 25 10-09-2010 11:50 PM
The Dust Pan Song!!! greenjr Music 0 09-12-2010 11:10 PM
What makes you rage @ Mac? (FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) MacEng General Discussion 30 01-20-2010 08:49 PM

This song makes me want to daaaance

Old 11-03-2010 at 12:55 AM   #16
Toast
Elite Member

Liked: 258 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Replekia View Post
I never specifically said yours was rickroll. now you ruined i for everyone who assumed I was talking exclusively to kendoon.
That may be, but who reads a thread from bottom to top anyways?

Old 11-03-2010 at 12:57 AM   #17
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
That may be, but who reads a thread from bottom to top anyways?
I have my posts in reverse order, so I do.
Old 11-03-2010 at 01:00 AM   #18
Toast
Elite Member

Quote:
I have my posts in reverse order, so I do.
Doesn't make sense to me, the recurring pattern on MI lately is that most threads devolve into utter nonsense after the first 5 posts.

Old 11-03-2010 at 01:06 AM   #19
REPLEKIA/.
Community Engagement Officer

Liked: 447 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
Doesn't make sense to me, the recurring pattern on MI lately is that most threads devolve into utter nonsense after the first 5 posts.
this happens moreso in the threads without a solid topic. posting a single video doesn't really offer up much of a field for discussion so people naturally segue from it to a more interesting topic somehow related to what had already been posted. Real conversation works this way too, but you just don't realize it as much.
Old 11-03-2010 at 01:08 AM   #20
Toast
Elite Member

Quote:
this happens moreso in the threads without a solid topic. posting a single video doesn't really offer up much of a field for discussion so people naturally segue from it to a more interesting topic somehow related to what had already been posted. Real conversation works this way too, but you just don't realize it as much.
What is this "real conversation" of which you speak?

Old 11-03-2010 at 01:24 AM   #21
temptingf8
Elite Member

Liked: 129 Times

lol, i saw the 'oHg5SJYRHA0' in the URL and immediately knew it was the RickRoll...
Old 11-03-2010 at 05:26 AM   #22
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptingf8 View Post
lol, i saw the 'oHg5SJYRHA0' in the URL and immediately knew it was the RickRoll...
Same. xD
Memorized pretty much all the urls ages ago.

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.