MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question about first yera part time admission for Spring/Summer session seveneight First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 01-12-2013 06:04 PM
Minimum Units Spring/Summer Session kaitotst Academics 3 08-05-2011 08:33 PM
Spring/Summer 2011 Session luna General Discussion 1 05-24-2011 07:50 AM
payment agreement for summer/spring session luna Academics 8 04-20-2011 09:39 PM
Summer/Spring Session 2010 Mike_D2 Academics 3 08-21-2009 11:29 AM

Spring/Summer Session 2014

Old 01-18-2014 at 02:34 PM   #1
thatscikid

Liked: 1 Time

Spring/Summer Session 2014
Hi!
I've been thinking about taking a couple of courses this Spring/Summer. I was wondering how it works?
For example, do we have to apply? When do we apply?
Would the term be only for 2 months regardless of the course I'm taking? (I'm planning to take Physics 1B03 in the summer).
Would anyone recommend taking a second year program? (I'm in Life Science btw)

Sorry for all these questions.
I just wanna know my options.
Thank you!!
Old 01-18-2014 at 03:15 PM   #2
RitchieLy

There will a time when SOLAR opens up again for the summer/spring session (around March I believe, I don't remember). When it does, you just add the courses that you want to take and thats it. There isn't any other application you need to complete. Yes, the term will be 2 months regardless of what course you are taking. I hope this helps!

Also, choosing a program to enter in 2nd year is completely up to you. I suggest researching a bit on some programs you would be interested in by looking at what courses are required for each and judging your own strengths and interests. Each program has its own quirks like co-op opportunities or even more specializations within the program. Remember, you get to choose 4 programs for second year and you will be able to choose from the ones you are accepted in.

I hope this helps

Last edited by RitchieLy : 01-18-2014 at 03:23 PM.