MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
STATS 1L03 to prepare for HTH SCI 2A03? Sunny_GL2UA! Academics 9 06-29-2010 09:03 AM
Stats 1L03 goodnews.inc 1st Year Course Reviews 1 04-09-2010 07:55 PM
Stats 1L03 John H General Discussion 6 10-29-2009 10:37 PM

Stats 1L03 - Difficulty

Old 09-12-2009 at 10:18 PM   #1
Jake

Liked: 107 Times

Stats 1L03 - Difficulty
Well, I'm in first year Commerce, and I had my first Stats class on Thursday. The professor is cool and very funny, but he showed us stuff that no one really understood. I heard that the course was easy (easy 10-11 I heard), but judging by the stuff he was doing on Thursday, it doesn't look like an easy course. So, for anyone that has taken this course, was it difficult?

Btw, I couldn't find a review for this course.
Thanks
Old 09-12-2009 at 10:26 PM   #2
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Hey Jake (same class), Yazinski stated that he'd slow down and that this wasn't really what we would be touching on during the course.
I think he just needed something for the first day and got very enthusiastic about the material
I think last year's Stats class was 1LS3 (could be wrong); think this is a new one

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Jake likes this.
Old 09-12-2009 at 10:31 PM   #3
Jake

Liked: 107 Times

Thanks. Hopefully, he does start off slow lol. Also, you can barely hear him which is kind of annoying.

I knew I should have taken Data Management in grade 12 lol...
Old 09-13-2009 at 12:21 AM   #4
Kevin S

Liked: 128 Times

This class is easy - easy 11 in my opinion. You have nothing to worry about!