MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
student accounts rpg51 General Discussion 1 06-08-2012 04:31 PM
Student Charge Accounts *ashley Academics 3 08-23-2011 06:28 PM
Postgraduate student charge-update jo87 General Discussion 20 02-22-2011 06:57 PM
postgraduate student - sex assult charge guest_295 General Discussion 93 02-21-2011 02:27 AM
Student Accounts Ruggedman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 08-24-2008 07:49 AM

Student Charge Accounts

Old 08-09-2012 at 01:25 PM   #1
ashlaaayyyyy

Liked: 3 Times

Student Charge Accounts
I was thinking of using a student charge account to buy my textbooks at titles, but I am unsure of how to pay off the account. On the titles website, I found this:

"How do I pay my student account off?
First you must log onto MUGSI to get your account balance. You can then pay off your student charge account at any check out in any Bookstore location, or at the Student Financial Office in Gilmour Hall Room 209."

Is this the only way to pay off the account or are you able to pay it off online using Interac (just like how you pay your tuition, residence, etc.)?
Old 08-09-2012 at 03:11 PM   #2
Milk.Tea

Liked: 21 Times

You are able to pay it off online like how you pay for tuition.

ashlaaayyyyy says thanks to Milk.Tea for this post.
Old 08-16-2012 at 08:15 PM   #3
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

You can also pay your student charge account at the store too. Just go to the cashier and tell them that you are paying for your student charge account.
Old 08-16-2012 at 08:30 PM   #4
sarahsullz
Sock Scientist
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 105 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by akikokoyoki View Post
You can also pay your student charge account at the store too. Just go to the cashier and tell them that you are paying for your student charge account.
Yes, you can do this. Buttttt, please keep in mind that you need to come into the store knowing the amount that's on your student account. We can't check how much you owe.