MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Volunteer with CVA...spaces are still available. Sign-up!!! wasim azher Volunteering Opportunities 1 09-21-2013 11:30 AM
Any spaces on campus that are accessible on Victoria Day? paulelastic General Discussion 9 05-21-2010 07:32 PM
Chances of Open Spaces in PSYCH 2F03 and THEATRE&FILM 1B03 MSS12 Academics 3 06-25-2009 02:33 AM

Study Spaces

Old 10-03-2013 at 11:17 PM   #1
Ziggi

Liked: 2 Times

Study Spaces
I didn't know where else to post this, so apologies if it is in the wrong place.

Last time I was in a study group someone else was in charge and they figured out where we were going to go and reserved it and everything. But, we did meet in one of the study room in MUSC.

The problem with that is that the rooms are booked by walk-ins [meaning you don't know which room you're going to be in, nor if you are even going to -get- a room]

I'm trying to organize a study group through avenue [and possibly multiple depending on how many people are interested] and it would be nice if I had a room number for them to meet at instead of somewhere random beforehand [one, it would be easier and two, what if they show up a bit late and we're already gone into the room?]

Anyway, what I was wondering is, is there anywhere where I could book a room a few days in advanced [for free] on campus?
Old 10-03-2013 at 11:21 PM   #2
celtics_fan

Liked: 12 Times

http://library.mcmaster.ca/mrbs/

Check this out You can book in the library of your choice, and all you need is your macID
The website also has all its rules listed

Hope that helps

Ziggi says thanks to celtics_fan for this post.

ashleighp likes this.
Old 10-03-2013 at 11:23 PM   #3
Ziggi

Liked: 2 Times

Thank you!!

I did look at booking at the library, but I never came across anything that helpful.
Old 10-03-2013 at 11:35 PM   #4
celtics_fan

Liked: 12 Times

No problem, glad I could help!
Old 10-04-2013 at 05:04 AM   #5
lindade
Account Locked

Liked: 0 Times

If you can discuss the problem with the head of the department you will get a place in the school. in my opinion school library will be a suitable place