MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summer School sticker Salik Academics 9 04-30-2012 12:24 AM
question about summer bus sticker kwanuing First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 04-24-2012 02:03 AM
Night/Summer School? (high school level) Zimonada First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 07-20-2011 01:12 PM
Summer school sticker! ishk33 General Discussion 25 05-16-2011 08:01 AM
McMaster Summer School for high school student MacPack First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 08-04-2010 06:35 PM

summer school sticker

Old 06-07-2012 at 11:02 AM   #1
rpg51
Elite Member

Liked: 139 Times

summer school sticker
Hey everyone,

How long does it take, after you confirm your payment agreement, for McMaster to send you your sticker?
Old 06-07-2012 at 12:32 PM   #2
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

I think it took about 2 weeks after I confirmed my payment agreement for them to send me my sticker for the spring/summer session.
If you are talking about September 2012 then it might take about a month after you confirm your payment agreement for them to send you the sticker.
Old 06-07-2012 at 02:08 PM   #3
zango
Elite Member

Liked: 86 Times

Hmm, I don't think there is a separate sticker for summer. I took a summer class last year and there was no separate sticker I was given. If you mean for the bus, you have to purchase a summer pass.
Old 06-07-2012 at 02:19 PM   #4
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

There is a separate green sticker to show you are a registered summer student. This is given after you finish your payment agreement. Takes like 1 week, 2 tops to get to your home address.
Old 06-07-2012 at 04:27 PM   #5
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1 View Post
I think it took about 2 weeks after I confirmed my payment agreement for them to send me my sticker for the spring/summer session.
If you are talking about September 2012 then it might take about a month after you confirm your payment agreement for them to send you the sticker.
For Sept it will take longer...for example, I confirmed my payment agreement on Tuesday, but there's no way I'm getting a sticker at the beginning of July. They usually come out mid August.
Old 06-07-2012 at 04:31 PM   #6
jim1
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zango View Post
Hmm, I don't think there is a separate sticker for summer. I took a summer class last year and there was no separate sticker I was given. If you mean for the bus, you have to purchase a summer pass.
There's a sticker for the spring/summer session...it's green.
Old 06-07-2012 at 04:35 PM   #7
jim1
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerual View Post
For Sept it will take longer...for example, I confirmed my payment agreement on Tuesday, but there's no way I'm getting a sticker at the beginning of July. They usually come out mid August.
I was thinking about that too (that the people who pick their classes early in June would get it later on).
I am not sure if they come out mid August, I think it's early August...
I remember before first year when I got my studnet card (in the summer) I used it to go to the beach in Burlington I guess I got lucky that summer lol
Old 06-07-2012 at 05:38 PM   #8
rpg51
Elite Member

i was talking to someone at student accounts today and they said i had to make a payment to get my sticker for the summer. Is this true? or do they just send you one after you confirm ur payment agreement?
Old 06-07-2012 at 11:29 PM   #9
jim1
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpg51 View Post
i was talking to someone at student accounts today and they said i had to make a payment to get my sticker for the summer. Is this true? or do they just send you one after you confirm ur payment agreement?
I think they will send you one after you confirm your payment agreement... I received mine after I confirmed my payment agreement.
Old 06-07-2012 at 11:44 PM   #10
rpg51
Elite Member

when you got your sticker, did you already pay?
Old 06-08-2012 at 12:09 AM   #11
jim1
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpg51 View Post
when you got your sticker, did you already pay?
Well I am using osap to pay for summer school...after I confirmed my payment agreement I filled out a form and gave it to the financial aid office, and after like 2 weeks of summer school I received a letter from them saying that they accept to continue funding me in the summer.
You don't have to apply to osap for summer school if you were alrerady using osap during the regular school year, just go to the financial aid office and fill out a form to extend your osap for the spring/summer session.
I got my sticker before I started summer school back in April and after I confirmed my payment agreement by like 2 weeks. Even if you are not using osap, you should get your sticker once you confirm the payment agreement. If you are doing summer school next term and already confirmed your payment agreement you will probably get your green sticker sometime next week. If you don't get it by the end of next week just go to the office of the registrar and ask them.
Good luck !

Last edited by jim1 : 06-08-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Old 06-08-2012 at 04:16 AM   #12
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Confirm your payment agreement for sure. Also clear out any outstanding balances. (Not summer tuition)