MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Summer School Question tek-zilla Academics 4 05-02-2011 07:10 PM
Summer School Question ginaj Introduce Yourself 4 04-12-2011 11:53 AM
Summer School question santiagoeb First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 02-03-2011 01:37 AM
Question about summer school! reillea Academics 3 06-11-2010 05:17 PM
Urgent help- Physics summer school maclover First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 06-17-2008 08:46 AM

Summer school - URGENT question

Old 05-02-2011 at 07:00 PM   #1
mandee08

Liked: 1 Time

Summer school - URGENT question
Hey guys, so at the last minute I decided that I wanted to take summer school at York. And by last minute.. i mean I applied for a letter of permission like 2 days after the end of exams (April 28).

I applied to York but they havent sent me an offer of admission yet.... my class would be starting on Wednesday... which is in 2 days .............

UGHH did i just waste $80 on an application fee?! I didnt see anywhere on the site that we had to apply by a certain time or anything... all it said was that the last day to enroll in courses was like May 6 or something. So i thought i was okay...

How long is it supposed to take before they accept me and I can enroll?! :(:(

I'm so stressed because I need to make sure I have enough room in my schedule next year for specific courses I need for post-grad plans... Which is why I have to get some credits out of the way during summer... next year is my last year!!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!
Old 05-02-2011 at 07:13 PM   #2
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

You should call York academic advisors/someone who is directly linked with summer academic affairs. Calls can't be ignored whereas emails can be put off for a few days.

They'll either tell you the answer themselves or direct you to someone who knows.

Good luck!