MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Those who have had the Swine flu fasailuddin General Discussion 12 11-19-2009 08:46 AM
Swine Flu Shots? kanishka General Discussion 16 10-30-2009 09:31 PM
Swine Flu!! Infinity General Discussion 4 09-10-2009 04:19 PM
Swine Flu -- Our university's preparedness aviaf General Discussion 37 06-11-2009 05:06 PM

Swine Flu & Exams!

Old 10-29-2009 at 02:27 PM   #46
moskal89

Liked: 0 Times

I was feeling symptoms and i went to the doctors office in b101 and they do not give you doctors notes you can only self report.
If doctors on campus are not giving out doctors notes then the link is mandatory
i cant ait to see you guys get sick and have a high fever and wait 3 hours in emerg.
Old 10-29-2009 at 02:54 PM   #47
daisy

Liked: 51 Times

There are a ton of useful H1N1 links for students, at the Campus Health Centre's web page here
Old 10-29-2009 at 04:20 PM   #48
sew12
Elite Member

Liked: 473 Times

The thing about different colours of mucus is actually a myth, at least according to a doctor I saw last year. I had green phlegm and stuff but he said that just because it was green didn't mean it was a bacterial infection and needed antibiotics and that the thing about clear vs green isn't always the case.

daisy likes this.
Old 10-29-2009 at 04:36 PM   #49
Taunton
Elite Member

Liked: 598 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by sew12 View Post
The thing about different colours of mucus is actually a myth, at least according to a doctor I saw last year. I had green phlegm and stuff but he said that just because it was green didn't mean it was a bacterial infection and needed antibiotics and that the thing about clear vs green isn't always the case.
So that means I don't need to worry about blue phlegm? Phew...
Old 10-29-2009 at 08:56 PM   #50
Lois
Elite Member

Liked: 361 Times

Quote:
There are a ton of useful H1N1 links for students, at the Campus Health Centre's web page here
I *think* Campus health was going to try to have an H1N1 table in the student centre run by the PHEs. I'll get back to you on the date/time/if it's happening.

Quote:
QFT.
Old 10-29-2009 at 09:41 PM   #51
WekSos

Liked: 24 Times

holy ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk where do i get checkd out?
never felt this abd in my life
Old 10-29-2009 at 10:20 PM   #52
daisy

Liked: 51 Times

Weksos check out that campus health link. I hope you feel better soon. Try to drink lots of water and rest.
Old 10-30-2009 at 12:20 AM   #53
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
It's true for eye discharge though. Green/Yellow indicates an infection while clear/white indicates allergies. Maybe they got mixed up somewhere along the way through word of mouth?