MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tax certificate? rexelle Financial Aid 3 07-12-2010 02:02 PM
what if you don't have a police check certificate by september 4 ? shaiya08 Academics 3 08-20-2008 11:07 PM

T2202A tax certificate

Old 02-22-2010 at 09:21 PM   #1
eric_3490

Liked: 7 Times

T2202A tax certificate
I was wondering if anybody is able to see their T2202A tax certificate on mugsi under "Tax Certificates"? When I try to get mine it says " Use the following link(s) referring to the tax year you require for tax certificates that are currently available on-line to you." but then below that its just blank.

Old 02-22-2010 at 09:34 PM   #2
nh999
Elite Member

Liked: 15 Times

"2009 Tax certificates (T2202A - Tuition Education and Textbook Amounts Certificate) will be released by February 28, 2010. To access your tax certificate select "Tax Certificates" under the Student Applications section."

That probably explains why. Check again on Sunday or afterward.
Old 02-22-2010 at 09:35 PM   #3
eric_3490

Liked: 7 Times

oh I didn't notice that, thanks.

Old 02-24-2010 at 10:24 AM   #4
cooketm
McMaster Employee

Liked: 0 Times

T2202A forms for 2009 are now available..you may also want to check out theTax Special newsletter on our website

http://www.mcmaster.ca/bms/student/p... 20Edition.pdf

eric_3490, sniderj all say thanks to cooketm for this post.