MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
STATS 1L03 to prepare for HTH SCI 2A03? Sunny_GL2UA! Academics 9 06-29-2010 09:03 AM
Calculus in Summer School or take Math 1F03? caludujf General Discussion 32 06-27-2009 06:01 PM

Taking Math Calculus course 1f03 how shouldi prepare for it and stats 1l03

Old 07-26-2010 at 10:57 PM   #1
harman911

Liked: 0 Times

Taking Math Calculus course 1f03 how shouldi prepare for it and stats 1l03
i have no clue for calculus cause i never took in high school, what should i do and for the course stats 1l03

thank you for replying
Old 07-27-2010 at 11:35 AM   #2
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

Well why not trying to get the high school calculus book and starting to go through it?
Old 07-27-2010 at 12:22 PM   #3
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Go to class, ask questions as necessary, go to the Math Help Centre/talk to prof are all solid options. Your best bet, however, is to sit down and do the assigned questions. Using the solution manual that comes with the text (if there is one) is the best way to do it. Complete the problem, and see if you got it right and, if not, figure out where you went wrong and why.

Here is the Winter 2010 webpage for Stats 1L03. Give the lecture notes a look and maybe do some independent learning before school starts. The same thing for learning the content applies as before: lectures & homework.

Last edited by eullwm : 07-27-2010 at 12:26 PM.