MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tentative Exam Schedule McIntyre MacInsiders Announcements 49 02-20-2010 05:36 PM
Tentative Exam Schedule Up! lorend MacInsiders Announcements 21 02-25-2009 12:49 PM
Tentative Exam Schedule kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 14 10-19-2008 05:04 PM
Tentative Exam Schedule jmbauman Academics 0 10-16-2008 12:55 PM

tentative timetable

Old 05-13-2010 at 12:21 PM   #16
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
lol, the link randomly stopped working. I guess someone at the school noticed we found it.
Yeah, it seems to always happen when things like this get posted on MacInsiders. One year everyone found out about the degree audit marks on MI and the next year (this year) they hid the marks during grade release time.
Old 05-13-2010 at 12:24 PM   #17
Entropy
Splice onto Arcane

Liked: 974 Times

Yeah, I heard one year MI found out that course content was being posted on ELM, and the university had that shut down too.

goodnews.inc says thanks to Entropy for this post.

goodnews.inc, Marlowe like this.
Old 05-13-2010 at 12:34 PM   #18
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Considering it was a giant text file, did anyone manage to copypasta that before it was taken down? lol
Old 05-13-2010 at 12:43 PM   #19
marieeeeeee

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownaginatios View Post
Considering it was a giant text file, did anyone manage to copypasta that before it was taken down? lol
I still have the page but it's hard to copy/paste it on a document/text file. :\
Old 05-13-2010 at 01:03 PM   #20
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

Copy/paste in word, save as PDF
Old 05-13-2010 at 01:22 PM   #21
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,642 Times

Or just save the page as an HTML document and upload it.
Old 05-13-2010 at 02:48 PM   #22
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

You could also print it as a PDF using the many PDF printers available on the internet.
Old 05-13-2010 at 02:51 PM   #23
marieeeeeee

Liked: 26 Times

Apparently it's too big to upload here :\ uploaded it on Sendspace (.doc format) let me know if you can't open it......took me ages to save the entire thing! >_<

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wtsi64

danallan, Equinox, feonateresa, Jellybeanz, kanthamd, kenneth526, Marlowe, Quester, reeves, salimak, sinthusized, TTHX, ~*Sara*~ all say thanks to marieeeeeee for this post.

danallan likes this.
Old 05-13-2010 at 03:18 PM   #24
Quester

Liked: 6 Times

Trying not to be a hater here, but I can't stop hatin' Mac Registrar's Office this year --starting with releasing our grades more than a month after our final exams, and now THIS.
Old 05-13-2010 at 03:41 PM   #25
blackdragon
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieeeeeee View Post
Apparently it's too big to upload here :\ uploaded it on Sendspace (.doc format) let me know if you can't open it......took me ages to save the entire thing! >_<

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wtsi64

Looks good
Old 05-13-2010 at 03:41 PM   #26
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quester View Post
Trying not to be a hater here, but I can't stop hatin' Mac Registrar's Office this year --starting with releasing our grades more than a month after our final exams, and now THIS.
They always finalize the grades so late though, it's not their fault that the teachers could submit the marks before the deadline.
Old 05-13-2010 at 03:42 PM   #27
blackdragon
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
They always finalize the grades so late though, it's not their fault that the teachers could submit the marks before the deadline.
It should be the same protocol as first term. If they did it then, they can do it now
Old 05-13-2010 at 03:48 PM   #28
Quester

Liked: 6 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon View Post
It should be the same protocol as first term. If they did it then, they can do it now
Exactly.
Old 05-13-2010 at 03:59 PM   #29
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon View Post
Actually, grades aren't finalized after first term. That's why they post the grades as they receive them. They are still interim grades until the end of the year. However, at the end of the year, they stop posting grades because they probably have to review all the grades before finalizing them. That's most likely why it takes so long to go from the end of the interim period to the finalized day (Which is like a month).
Old 05-13-2010 at 04:11 PM   #30
blackdragon
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Actually, grades aren't finalized after first term. That's why they post the grades as they receive them. They are still interim grades until the end of the year. However, at the end of the year, they stop posting grades because they probably have to review all the grades before finalizing them. That's most likely why it takes so long to go from the end of the interim period to the finalized day (Which is like a month).
Yeah i know, but they should release it either way.

The way I see it, they have to go back and review them anyways. So, might aswell post it ALL, then review it ALL at the end of may. No?