MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
can i drop a class in term 2 and take a class in term 1??? Cassandraa87 Academics 4 08-10-2010 12:58 PM
Will the first term courses be offered in second term too? nanaaoyama First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-04-2010 10:37 PM
When is the last day to drop term II summer class? quaglia13 Academics 10 07-09-2010 09:51 AM
Term I Drop Date: November 17 2009 lorend MacInsiders Announcements 4 11-11-2009 09:36 PM
Can i drop a course for each term and do 2 courses in the summer? caludujf Academics 6 09-12-2009 06:29 PM

Term II Courses: Add/Drop

Old 12-21-2009 at 12:08 AM   #1
Goce
Elite Member

Liked: 36 Times

Term II Courses: Add/Drop
So first term is almost over for all students. Not that I am already bored or anything, but I realized that I am only sure about 3/5 courses. The problem is all of the courses are full now. Do people generally make adjustments over the break, or is there a mad rush in the first week back?

Regardless, this thread was created to mimic those seen earlier in the year. Let's try and swing a few deals here.

Courses I would like to drop: CMST 2BB3/3N03, CMST 3I03
Courses I would like to take: Russian 1Z03, Soc Sci 2R03, Soc Sci 2P03
Old 12-21-2009 at 08:57 AM   #2
b_sunshine55

Liked: 1 Time

course i would like to take: soc sci 2ro3
course i would like to drop: thr&flm 1b03
Old 12-21-2009 at 09:12 AM   #3
Rob Mac

Liked: 14 Times

it depends on prerequisits, if those courses have prereqs odds are someone failed or didn't like the course and is dropping it. if you need them for your program (what you want to major in) e-mail the prof for the course explaining your situation and see if they will open a seat for you.