MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Which residences has the "Women & Leadership" and "All-Female Community" themes? Unregistered First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 05-21-2012 11:15 PM
Unusual combination...anyone here take both "Psych 2C03" and "Math 1LT3" dumbconsumer Academics 2 06-15-2011 08:09 AM
Psychology 1X03's "optional" and "required" texts WitekS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 40 08-26-2009 10:38 PM

"They call me the cake man..."

Published by EvgeniMalkin
12-03-2013
Published by

"..the strawberry shake man"

Throwing a party? Or sitting in your home already half wasted? Here's a kick ass drink that'll probably taste like total tropical goodness but you won't even notice because you're already feelin tipsy.
The ingredients are easy to find, and the rewards are a nice break in between all the alcohol in your system:
You will need:
-A tall cup of any kind
-Two strawberries, chopped up and blended
-Ice cream, preferably vanilla or chocolate
-Maybe mix in a little of the stuff you've been drinkin already drinkin
-whipped cream
-cookies, chopped and blended
Throw in some ice, blend it again,
serve it up serve it up, watch it all pour out.
Oh and you might wanna get a friend who isn't intoxicated to make this for you.
Member rating

There are no ratings to display

Notice: The information on this page is for information purposes only. Please drink responsibly.
Click here to add your own review for "They call me the cake man..."!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search