MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Timetable changes catnguyen First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 08-08-2011 10:27 PM
New to this - Timetable help please!? omgwtfitsp Academics 4 08-08-2011 08:09 AM
Help! Help? for my timetable? keiser=) Introduce Yourself 2 07-31-2011 11:05 AM
Please help with my timetable. ruby101 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-11-2010 10:07 PM
My Mock Timetable vs. Assigned Timetable Theashe First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 08-11-2010 01:57 PM

Timetable

Old 07-26-2012 at 01:31 PM   #1
hello12311
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 1 Time

Timetable
What are we supposed to do August 7th with our timetable?
Old 07-26-2012 at 01:37 PM   #2
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

Nothing...if you want to change stuff around then go ahead, other than that you don't have to do anything

hello12311 says thanks to jim1 for this post.
Old 07-26-2012 at 01:39 PM   #3
Chris23
Account Locked

Liked: 287 Times

Well first everyone likes getting their timetable just so they know what their year schedule is going to look like. A lot of people like to rework their timetable once they get it to either have maybe a day off, or just choose timeslots for tutorials, lectures and labs that best suit them. For example i always change my timetable so that i dont have labs on fridays. Just be happy we dont go to a school like Brock. They have to go and choose each class, lecture, lab and tutorial without any assistance from the school and make it work without conflicts themselves. I know this may sound great to some people, but it takes hours to fit everything together perfectly, and sometimes you can get down to fitting in one last mandatory class, only to find that it conflicts with others that you have chosen and you must start all over again.

hello12311 says thanks to Chris23 for this post.