MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Timetables. JAYJAY First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 25 08-09-2010 11:27 PM
Can someone please Review My timetables!!!! 1styearlife First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 25 06-03-2010 12:41 PM
Timetables are Available! lorend MacInsiders Announcements 17 08-11-2009 01:05 PM
Solar- Timetables pink_cupcake Academics 47 07-13-2009 11:58 PM
Timetables are out! kokosas MacInsiders Announcements 66 08-25-2008 01:26 PM

Timetables Are Down

Old 08-11-2008 at 08:20 AM   #30
Ivan Q.

Liked: 10 Times
I got the same thing about 5 minutes ago... and now still =(

Old 08-11-2008 at 08:30 AM   #31
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times
Hahahaha, I love your avatar.

Old 08-11-2008 at 08:31 AM   #32
amit

Liked: 0 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Q. View Post
I got the same thing about 5 minutes ago... and now still =(
so what does this mean now? do we still have a timetable or did i get erased? this is seriously ridiculous now -_-

Old 08-11-2008 at 08:31 AM   #33
kim282

Liked: 0 Times
mm...its probably still there..

Old 08-11-2008 at 08:35 AM   #34
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
so what does this mean now? do we still have a timetable or did i get erased? this is seriously ridiculous now -_-

Calm down. Your timetable hasn't gone anywhere. What you have to realize is that there are a LOT OF PEOPLE TRYING TO ACCESS THE SERVER.

Yes, it sucks because you can't get in and do what you need to do. But you'll have the chance to switch stuff around nonetheless, you may just have to wait for a while. If you don't get the electives that you want you can get into them during the drop/add period once school starts, everyone will be switching around then. If it's a required course then you just need to talk to your faculty about it and they'll make a spot for you. If you just need to switch stuff around, well then just wait a bit and the server will calm down. If it's full, again talk to the faculty and explain the situation and they can make you a seat.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search