MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
do not have valid appointment stars Academics 1 06-06-2015 11:39 AM
missed dental appointment with the cmus denstit lifesciman1 General Discussion 6 09-16-2013 09:24 AM
Cancel Guidance appointment stja1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 05-28-2012 10:22 PM
Change an appointment at the health and wellness centre on weekends lovesicles General Discussion 7 10-02-2011 03:03 PM
Where/how do you make an appointment with life science guidance counselor? mehtaad Academics 2 09-30-2011 06:42 PM

Tips for enrollment appointment?

Old 06-26-2016 at 03:24 PM   #1
dimamay

Liked: 0 Times

Tips for enrollment appointment?
So I know that my enrollment appointment starts on June 29th but is there a risk I won't get the classes I want? Any tips on how to prepare for it so I could guarantee a spot in my desired classes?
Old 06-26-2016 at 04:08 PM   #2
MovingTarget

Liked: 6 Times

Honestly, since you're going into first year, you should get into all the classes you want since they're so big and there really isn't that much selection in terms of electives in first year. Although some classes fill up quickly (i.e Microeconomics) so you should have 1-2 back-up classes anyways. But the only thing that might concern you is not getting into the core/tutorial/lab time slot you want. So i would also come up with at least one back-up time slot for each of your lectures, tutorials and labs for all your courses. Hopefully this helps somewhat

dimamay says thanks to MovingTarget for this post.
Old 06-27-2016 at 09:57 PM   #3
Tristan L

Liked: 0 Times

Just to piggyback this question. Does anyone else have an appointment on June 30th? The websites say June 29 but I have mine on June 30th.
Old 06-27-2016 at 11:24 PM   #4
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

June 29th is the first day of enrolment. Depending on how many first years there are (probably a lot) there will be various appointments on the 29th, 30th, July 1st, etc.