MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How To Get From Mcmaster To Toronto (go Bus)? rcmp1234 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 10-01-2010 08:31 PM
Toronto Freedom Festival ViktorVaughn General Discussion 3 05-01-2010 08:08 AM
Ottawa to Toronto to Mac stevennevets General Discussion 19 08-14-2008 06:35 PM

Toronto Raptors

Old 10-28-2009 at 08:36 AM   #1
Greco

Liked: 18 Times

Toronto Raptors
Hey all!

So the Raptors season starts today! GO RAPS GO!

I was wondering if Mac offers any discounted tickets to games throughout the season @ the ACC?

If anyone has any information please let me know. Thanks!
Old 10-28-2009 at 09:20 AM   #2
Kevin S

Liked: 128 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post

I was wondering if Mac offers any discounted tickets to games throughout the season @ the ACC?
MLSE (owner of the Raptors/Leafs) ever giving discounts to anyone other than their corporate partners?...not in a million years.
Old 10-28-2009 at 09:41 AM   #3
Greco

^ Mohawk is giving discounted tickets to their students.
Old 10-28-2009 at 10:17 AM   #4
Kevin S

Liked: 128 Times

Wow, really? That's surprising lol. Do you know if their giving discounts to Leafs tickets? I doubt it though.
Old 10-28-2009 at 02:15 PM   #5
Greco

Leafs tickets are already discounted lol. Since they've been losing so much. I think ticket prices got cut in half, or even more. I personally wouldn't pay more than $10 to watch the Leafs. hahahahaha!
Old 10-28-2009 at 02:32 PM   #6
Jake

Liked: 107 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Leafs tickets are already discounted lol. Since they've been losing so much. I think ticket prices got cut in half, or even more. I personally wouldn't pay more than $10 to watch the Leafs. hahahahaha!
Where'd you get your info from? MLSE has never reduced the price of Leafs tickets. It's where they make most of their money from. As I recall, the average price of a Leafs ticket is $183.60, which can land you a spot in the upper section. Leafs tickets will never get discounted. There's no reason for MLSE to discount them anyways. Every game is sold out, no matter the price of the ticket.

Old 10-28-2009 at 03:03 PM   #7
Greco

It was all over the news a few days ago. I'm talking about ticket brokers who re-sell Leafs tickets, companies, that sort. They had to slash prices by half or more because of the horrible losing streek the Leafs are pulling.

I still don't get why Leafs games are sold out in T.O. Why would people want to pay that much $$ to watch a team that's, well let's face it, pretty horrible lol. I'm a huge soccer fan and I know if I went to my favourite teams game, and they lost, i'd be super upset. Especially if I dished out top dollar.

They should cut the prices of Leafs tickets for good, unless by a miracle they start winning big games.