MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Transcript Question alee90 Academics 3 02-03-2013 03:06 PM
Reinstated/transcript question gugugaga Academics 8 12-28-2012 07:00 PM
A question about transcript request Little Academics 3 01-10-2012 08:25 PM
Transcript Question (Urgent) CAHopeful First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 07-22-2010 10:22 AM
IB Transcript question thdms9211 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 07-19-2010 10:01 AM

Transcript Question

Old 12-23-2013 at 07:15 PM   #1
knguyens2

Liked: 1 Time

Transcript Question
Hey guys, I am filling out applications for grad school but I do not have an official transcript. I was going to submit my application during the break, and then as soon as I am back request for a transcript.

However, my application asks for the course title...

"The title of the course, just as it appears on your transcript. You MAY abbreviate your course title if it does not fit into the space provided and it is clear that it corresponds with the title listed on your transcript. NDCAS’s only concern is preventing applicants from entering abbreviations which are vague or misleading. For example, an applicant may not abbreviate “Anatomy and Physiology” as “Biology,” but “Anat and Phys” is acceptable."

I have never seen an official Mac transcript and was wondering if the whole course title is on the transcript, or just department and then course code. For example, is it Anatomy and physiology (course title) and kin 1y03 (course code) or Kinesiology (Course title) and kin 1y03 (course code)?
Old 12-23-2013 at 08:53 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

The course title is as it appears in grade report and degree audit, if I recall correctly.
Old 12-23-2013 at 10:45 PM   #3
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 521 Times

Just go to grade report or degree audit and just copy paste and write it as unofficial transcript. You can go back and request a formal one when school starts