MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Work Study Question! s.ma General Discussion 2 08-06-2011 12:20 PM
Work Study program xxorianna First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-02-2011 04:40 PM
Work Study Program aw07 General Discussion 4 06-22-2011 03:23 PM
Work Study Program VoyozooT General Discussion 7 08-22-2009 04:35 PM
Work-Study nuttynatz General Discussion 18 08-16-2007 09:55 PM

Transcripts for Work Study job

Old 08-05-2011 at 09:27 PM   #1
WikidSik

Liked: 0 Times

Transcripts for Work Study job
Hey, im going to start uni in the fall and I wanted to get a job via the work study program. however, I dont understand what it means by transcript which is required by a few employers. I get it for people that have already completed a year there, but im going to be starting my first year in the fall, so I dont have any grade with mcmaster yet D:. what should I upload to oscarplus?
Old 08-06-2011 at 06:38 PM   #2
spyridm

Liked: 46 Times

if you have to submit a transcript but havent completed a year at university the best thing you can do is get one from your highschool....

im not sure if this is what you require for that program but if you want to have it just in case you should go to your HS and get a copy before school starts