MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Potential TA Strike? Kudos General Discussion 13 11-17-2011 09:53 PM
Potential Physiotherapy IWannaGohere First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 08-18-2011 12:49 AM
Potential Greyhound Lockout nerual Automotive & Transportation 1 08-10-2010 02:22 PM
Potential TA strike fasailuddin General Discussion 72 10-24-2009 10:47 PM
Potential strike... xxsumz General Discussion 136 08-28-2009 02:32 PM

Two potential timetables- which is better?

Old 07-26-2016 at 06:04 PM   #1
Business25

Liked: 0 Times

Two potential timetables- which is better?
Hi guys,

I have two potential time tables (one of which I am enrolled in), and I'm just deciding which of the two should I stick to. For both of them, term 2 is the same. It's just term 1 that differs.

Here's the first timetable: https://www.timetablegenerato r.io/#lkq9vxr

Here's the second: https://www.timetablegenerato r.io/#jz5xqxh

The first one seems better, because there are less spaces (in term 1), but that also causes a problem, because I'll be stuck with 4 classes back-to-back on both Wednesday and Thursday. That will probably be a killer. The second one has more spaces (in term 1), but I guess that's better than the overkill (of taking 4 classes back-to-back on two consecutive days) than the other time table.

Which timetable would you say looks better?
Old 07-26-2016 at 06:14 PM   #2
justicebeaver

Liked: 9 Times

More compact one. One hour breaks are a waste. Life is killer, gotta get used to it.
Old 07-26-2016 at 09:11 PM   #3
Phoenix95

Liked: 2 Times

I would prefer the first option, but in the end it has to be what works best for you. If you prefer not to sit through four hours back-to-back of lecture, then maybe choose the second option so you have a few breaks in between. If you have any questions about commerce courses feel free to ask (just finished first year Commerce )
Old 07-27-2016 at 10:00 AM   #4
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

first option, duh, why would you want to stay on campus for 2 hours?
Old 07-27-2016 at 12:17 PM   #5
Starships2

Liked: 3 Times

First option! That way you can finish all your classes and go home. Sometimes I lose motivation to go to my next class after a break.