MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Student Card MacDai First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-29-2010 10:40 PM
McMaster Student Card = GO Transit Student ID (2009) goodnews.inc MacInsiders Announcements 10 09-01-2009 01:55 PM
No ID Student Card? Stacieee First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 16 09-01-2009 12:22 AM
Student Card smiles General Discussion 7 08-17-2009 06:37 PM

Using my student card at Titles

Old 07-25-2011 at 06:35 PM   #1
kirsten..!

Liked: 26 Times

Using my student card at Titles
Last year I made it so that I could charge things at Titles onto my student card (I filled out the form and got the sticker) .. is that a one time thing? Or will I have to go in again this year and fill out the form again/get another sticker? (I checked the Titles website and couldnt find the answer to this!)
Also, can I charge books to my student card from the Tank too? Or is it just Titles

Thanks!
Old 07-25-2011 at 06:44 PM   #2
SciMania
Elite Member

Liked: 74 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirs View Post
Last year I made it so that I could charge things at Titles onto my student card (I filled out the form and got the sticker) .. is that a one time thing? Or will I have to go in again this year and fill out the form again/get another sticker? (I checked the Titles website and couldnt find the answer to this!)
Also, can I charge books to my student card from the Tank too? Or is it just Titles

Thanks!
You have to fill out a new form every year and you can use it at the Tank as well.

kirsten..! says thanks to SciMania for this post.
Old 07-25-2011 at 06:45 PM   #3
sjager

Liked: 59 Times

If I remember correctly the limit will be $1500, and also you need to pay off the debt before you can receive your final grades at the end of the year

kirsten..! says thanks to sjager for this post.
Old 07-25-2011 at 07:32 PM   #4
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Also, interest is the normal 1.2% that McMaster charges. It's compounded monthly. Not entirely sure, but I don't think there is interest at the end of September...
Old 07-26-2011 at 12:33 PM   #5
gguarna

Liked: 5 Times

So if you charge it to your student card you could pay it off via your student account?
Old 07-26-2011 at 12:43 PM   #6
kirsten..!

Liked: 26 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by gguarna View Post
So if you charge it to your student card you could pay it off via your student account?
yeah during the first week you can go into titles and fill out a little form then you get a sticker on your card, then you can go in and buy stuff with your student card (they just swipe it at the cash then you have to sign the reciept thing).. then itll go onto mugsi>student accounts & cashiers>acount statement and you can pay it off there !

thanks everyone for the replies!

gguarna says thanks to kirsten..! for this post.