MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please Help our Group (takes <1 min) Snowman Academics 6 11-10-2012 01:13 AM
secnd year electives everyone takes... jon.john23 Academics 2 07-30-2011 01:07 AM
Question for anyone who takes GO Kathy2 General Discussion 22 02-24-2011 10:59 PM
Woman Takes Flu Shot and Becomes Disabled niteskie General Discussion 52 11-06-2009 04:05 PM

Vote for my logo on Facebook? (Just takes a like!)

Old 04-01-2016 at 09:16 PM   #1
benoitsm

Liked: 0 Times

Vote for my logo on Facebook? (Just takes a like!)
Hi all!

I just graduated from Mac's Multimedia program last April, and am currently one of five selected in a local logo competition! I'd really appreciate some help, as I'm currently in third place. If you could head over to Facebook and just like the post linked below I would be extremely grateful! If you're feeling generous enough to share the post as well that would just be the icing on the cake.

And if anyone has any questions about life after graduation (living at home) or what bird courses to take for their final years, or even Multimedia questions I'd be happy to help!