MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Police arrest ANOTHER flasher in Westdale Kathy2 General Discussion 10 06-22-2010 05:48 PM
Flasher loose in Westdale .. again Kathy2 General Discussion 59 06-17-2010 08:57 PM
Police hunting for flasher in Westdale Kathy2 General Discussion 36 05-30-2010 10:30 PM
Hamilton Area Code? dr34mXXX First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 28 08-26-2008 09:43 AM
New Laptop Area in Mills! KristaG General Discussion 1 12-14-2007 08:00 PM

Warning, Flasher In The Area

Old 07-25-2015 at 04:08 PM   #1
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Warning, Flasher In The Area
Careful guys, there's some drunken bum that hangs out in the grass between University Plaza and the Rail Trail bridge, he's known to flash people.

- Caucasian male
- Age between mid 20s and early 30s
- Bright brownish hair and beard color
- Long hair, beard and mustache
- around 175 cm height, give or take
- slim body type

Today he wore, one of those shirts that looks like a 2 piece: blue T-shirt on the outside over white long sleeve shirt. Also wore bright blue washed out jeans and leather belt.

There was another woman on the trail at the same time with me, otherwise I'd have to fend off a dude without pants. Be careful, especially ladies and kids.

There was an article about it on The Spectator from months ago, I'll try to find it.
Old 07-25-2015 at 06:07 PM   #2
ralts40(2)
Account Locked

Liked: 4 Times

Damn, George, what are you doing?
Old 07-25-2015 at 09:42 PM   #3
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Letting people know about the danger. I can fight a naked crazy drunk if I have to, but I don't want my kids or girl going where he usually hangs out.
Old 07-25-2015 at 10:39 PM   #4
ralts40(2)
Account Locked

Liked: 4 Times

Wow, how sexist of you! Why do you feel the need to not "let" her go there? Lol.. A
Old 07-27-2015 at 10:04 AM   #5
2Dream

Liked: 24 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralts40(2) View Post
Wow, how sexist of you! Why do you feel the need to not "let" her go there? Lol.. A
Must be a slow trolling day if you have to twist his words this bad...