MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are you going to welcome week by yourself? memyselfandi First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 41 09-08-2010 11:57 AM
Welcome week merc67 General Discussion 2 08-23-2010 03:55 PM
Anybody know why university reading week a week earlier than college? TTHX General Discussion 11 01-08-2010 03:44 PM
Welcome Week/Frosh Week Ruggedman First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-04-2008 05:30 PM
Welcome Week amplified First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 47 07-28-2008 06:15 PM

is welcome week fun at mac?

Old 06-20-2011 at 06:43 PM   #46
luna

Liked: 10 Times

welcome week is intended to be fun and exciting for freshman students so it is fun if u really participate in it. and mac has parties like anyother university but not excessively. some students in rez have parties and so do those off campus (especially near beginning and end of term so when the work load is less and u have time). it's part of university life but u don't have to take part when u don't want to. though parties can help to relieve stress so they're always good after midterms and exams.
Old 06-20-2011 at 09:47 PM   #47
mcmastergcdb
Elite Member

Liked: 89 Times

I went to my whole welcome-week! It was a pain in ass sometimes cause I was commuting. It was pretty fun to be honest. It's not something that you would regret if you don't do. Also it is overrated that you make a lot of good friends during welcome-week. Even though, I met a lot of new people during welcome-week, which is sort of forced by silly activities. But they all faded away once school started. But I got 2 good friends that I met during welcome-week, but they were also in my program and had lot of classes with me.
Old 06-20-2011 at 10:40 PM   #48
TheBrickWall
Elite Member

Liked: 46 Times

yeahh it's pretty legit