MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Westdale Cafe lorend Restaurants & Food Reviews 5 04-10-2011 02:38 PM
Westdale Laundromat= Closed???? gillybean Off-Campus Housing (SOCS) 30 04-06-2011 09:08 PM
Westdale Theatre Chris98 Dating & Relationships 1 11-08-2010 08:55 PM
Westdale Robberies lorend MacInsiders Announcements 13 07-21-2010 05:03 PM
Why Can't We Be Friends, Westdale? DannyV General Discussion 9 10-09-2008 01:30 PM

Westdale Laundromat

Old 03-05-2011 at 12:21 AM   #16
pdixon

Liked: 0 Times

Thanks Ryan. I just got back from the final "clean up". I'll be there off and on tomorrow to meet people, wipe stuff down etc. Hopefully we will cross paths. Still lots to do but all of the machines are working very well.
Old 03-05-2011 at 09:47 PM   #17
pdixon

We are up and running. I had the pleasure of meeting Stewart (first patron) and got to meet a few other people. Everything is working well. I'll be in and out making sure things stay that way. If there is anything you can think of that would make things better, please pass it along.
Old 03-07-2011 at 01:45 PM   #18
pdixon

more news
Hi everyone. The internet will be connected on thursday through Cogeco. I heard back from the change machine company and they should be all finished this week as well. For now, I have change at the Pita Pit. Please let me know if there is anything else that would be beneficial.

thanks for your support
Old 03-09-2011 at 11:22 AM   #19
pdixon

hours change
I was there late last nght and met a few people who suggested I keep it open until 11 pm. will go down tomorrow and change the timer on the door and the lights. So it will no be open until 11 pm with the lights going off just after 12. The internet is getting hooked up today so will be connected to the router tomorrow.
Old 03-10-2011 at 10:41 PM   #20
pdixon

more news
the change machine will be working tomorrow(if all goes as planned). The Pita pit still has change to give should you need it. The internet is connected but the router needs to be proplerly configured for safety purposes so it won't be running for about a week. The hours are officially changed to 8-11 pm and the lights will go off about 12:15 ish.
Old 03-21-2011 at 07:18 AM   #21
pdixon

I was away for the week on a much needed vacation. I was back down last night to find out the change machine isn't working properly. I will have it sorted ot today and let you know when it will be fixed (right this time). The router should be set up this seek so that the wi-fi conection is free to use.
Old 04-06-2011 at 09:09 PM   #22
pdixon

change machine
I'm happy to so that the change machine is finally programmed properly. It now gives out loonies and quarters. I am still working on getting the router set up properly and will hopefully have that set up this week. If there is anything else you can think of, please let me know. I would appreciate any feedback on how things are up to this point.

thank you
Old 04-10-2011
ramsamp
This message has been removed by a moderator. .