MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HBA PNB vs HBA Social Psych Sayora Academics 3 06-10-2011 05:27 PM
Help for Social Anxiety FirstYearMac First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 10-07-2010 02:49 AM
social sciences anyone? :) leedermp Introduce Yourself 10 08-31-2010 09:14 PM
Course Help - Social Sciences steph.elle First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 06-27-2010 08:32 PM

What's up with the social atmosphere in Mac?

Old 07-20-2011 at 01:06 PM   #1
keiser=)

Liked: 12 Times

What's up with the social atmosphere in Mac?
Hi Guys and Gals!

I'm coming to first year to study Business and just wondering how the social networking in Mac works?
Is this different to the "Cliques" of high school? Hierarchy? Am I meeting people from a lot of faculties or stick with the faculty I'm in? (I know this might sort of cynical to tell but I'm curious)

Ill be pleasure to hear some of your stories and experiences in general

I know that this thread maybe related to other posts but please don't send related posts, thanks a lot!
Old 07-20-2011 at 01:43 PM   #2
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

Hey, welcome to MI and Mac!

University is VERY VERY different from highschool. It's huge, there's no such thing as cliques and of course you can have friends from other faculties.

keiser=) says thanks to ~*Sara*~ for this post.

keiser=) likes this.
Old 07-20-2011 at 02:04 PM   #3
anonanon987
Power Abuser

Liked: 459 Times

Welcome to the MI community, and I think Sara answered your question already.