MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Daily game May 20 : Sieger: Level Pack Chad Daily Game 0 05-20-2011 04:14 AM
Whats the worst date you have ever been on? nosuperus Dating & Relationships 180 10-29-2010 01:46 PM
Worst thing you did to someone? bloodywarz General Discussion 73 09-18-2010 11:20 AM
best/worst res MacStudent1 Residence & Housing 12 08-23-2010 02:00 PM
Worst gift you've gotten.. ~*Sara*~ Dating & Relationships 30 12-24-2009 03:23 PM

The 'Worst Case Scenario' Game: Level 2 Applications

Old 04-04-2012 at 07:25 PM   #16
arathbon
Elite Member

Liked: 307 Times

If you got 12 in Bio 1A03, you only need to pass 1M03 to meet that cut off. Email an Academic Advisor to see whether they use CA or Bio 1A03/1M03 grades to determine who gets in. I would assume though that they use CA for competing for spots. Even then, as long as you pass 1M03, you will have the average to transfer to Life Sci.

How bad is 1M03 for you though? If you get an 8 (which sounds like it is a "bad grade" by your standard you would still have a 10 average on the two Bios. Even if you get a 6, you'd still have a 9 between the two.
Old 04-05-2012 at 07:31 PM   #17
goldfish101

Liked: 19 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonicBonds View Post
Well, I ask because I've achieved 12 in 5 of my 10 courses with 4 of the remaining 5 looking to be a 12 as well--it is just BIO1M03 thoroughly dragging me through glass and nails. Unsure of how worried I should be. Urgh.

Life is too short to be worrying about tiny things like this.

strange...
why do you call this the worst case scenario game ?