MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Worst thing you did to someone? bloodywarz General Discussion 73 09-18-2010 11:20 AM
best/worst res MacStudent1 Residence & Housing 12 08-23-2010 02:00 PM
whats better kirsten..! Academics 5 08-11-2010 05:22 PM
Worst gift you've gotten.. ~*Sara*~ Dating & Relationships 30 12-24-2009 03:23 PM
Whats a 9.5? sycoman Academics 18 01-10-2009 03:33 PM

Whats the worst date you have ever been on?

Old 10-19-2010 at 07:53 PM   #1
nosuperus

Liked: 0 Times

Whats the worst date you have ever been on?
I'm bored and should be studying for midterms...
Old 10-19-2010 at 07:58 PM   #2
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Probably in grade 12 when the girl walked out on me due to my incredible awkwardness.

J-Met likes this.
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:07 PM   #3
AelyaS
Fitzgerald groupie

Liked: 521 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Budden View Post
Probably in grade 12 when the girl walked out on me due to my incredible awkwardness.

There's no way you could have been that awkward. She must have not had much patience.

Back to the original topic, this wasn't so much a date, as it was going over to my (now) ex-boyfriend's house, meeting his mom, and him telling me a bit later that she despises brown people. Thanks for telling me ahead of time, Ex.
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:10 PM   #4
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

*saves spot* Brb editing;

edit/

We went to the movies...

*awkward silence before movie starts*
Guy: So...can I put my arm around you?
Me: Uh...sure.
Guy: *awkwardly puts arm around my shoulder*
Me: *omg this is so uncomfortable*
Me: Oh, why the hell are your hands so cold? *gives the weirdest look ever*
Guy: I'm sorry.
*more awkward silence*
*movie plays*
Me: *omg my arm is numb but IDK if I should move it or say something* T_T
*movie ends*
Me: *relief.........*

But it was a good movie. Oh, the movie was Blades Of Glory.

Last edited by Desda : 10-19-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Chad likes this.
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:11 PM   #5
pavlov

Liked: 72 Times

Went to the theaters on a date and the girl had the nerve to go take a call from an ex. Well lets just say that after the movie ended I asked the girl "so you might want to call your ex back, cause how else are you gonna get home?"

Old 10-19-2010 at 08:15 PM   #6
AlienSummer

Liked: 55 Times

It was a blind date with this guy. We were eating when he informed me that he feels really close with me and that he can tell me something he's never told anyone else, and that's that he really likes feet. Especially when he's looking at the bottom of the feet and the toes are all spread apart. I figured whatever. It could be worse. The rest of the time we were eating he wouldn't stop talking about feet and how badly he wanted to see my feet. That was all he would talk about. No amount of trying to change the topic would work. It was brutal.

Another first date I went on (and it was also the last), the guy took me to a guitar store and played guitars the entire time. The only time he would talk to me was to explain the different types of guitars, and then he would pick it up and start playing it while staring at me with this incredibly creepy grin. I didn't get it.
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:20 PM   #7
Yakattack
Chatbot 2.0

Liked: 80 Times

Hmmm

I was puked on, We were on a roller-coaster and yeah : \
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:27 PM   #8
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Liked: 645 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSummer View Post
It was a blind date with this guy. We were eating when he informed me that he feels really close with me and that he can tell me something he's never told anyone else, and that's that he really likes feet. Especially when he's looking at the bottom of the feet and the toes are all spread apart. I figured whatever. It could be worse. The rest of the time we were eating he wouldn't stop talking about feet and how badly he wanted to see my feet. That was all he would talk about. No amount of trying to change the topic would work. It was brutal.

Another first date I went on (and it was also the last), the guy took me to a guitar store and played guitars the entire time. The only time he would talk to me was to explain the different types of guitars, and then he would pick it up and start playing it while staring at me with this incredibly creepy grin. I didn't get it.
LOL this made me laugh.

There's fetishes (which almost everyone has, actually, I think you're abnormal if you're not into SOME kind of body part more than another) and then there's just being a douche. That is an example of being a douche. Like it goes without saying you don't say shit like that on a first date even if you are REALLY that into feet - or anything for that matter. Which, to a guy who is also into that, just not to such a creepy ****ing extreme, sounds - well - creepy. Just be happy he didn't talk about giving you a rim-job the entire time, shit.

Old 10-19-2010 at 08:29 PM   #9
Desda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
LOL this made me laugh.

There's fetishes (which almost everyone has, actually, I think you're abnormal if you're not into SOME kind of body part more than another) and then there's just being a douche. That is an example of being a douche. Like it goes without saying you don't say shit like that on a first date even if you are REALLY that into feet - or anything for that matter. Which, to a guy who is also into that, just not to such a creepy ****ing extreme, sounds - well - creepy. Just be happy he didn't talk about giving you a rim-job the entire time, shit.
I like backs.
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:33 PM   #10
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desda View Post
I like backs.
Yeah, my ex was into backs and my traps in particular. I gotta tell you, it makes you feel good when someone zeroes in on a trait you would have never thought to be sexy.

Old 10-19-2010 at 08:35 PM   #11
AlienSummer

Liked: 55 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendoon View Post
LOL this made me laugh.

I fully agree with you. I have nothing against people who have fetishes, it was just his obsession with seeing my feet. And talking about how he imagined my feet to look. And endless talking about feet. It was just a little more than I could take for a first date, but at least makes for a good story.
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:36 PM   #12
xxsumz
Radiates Awesomeness

Liked: 333 Times

I like eyes, white/straight teeth and cheeks. Yeah...random but w/e
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:37 PM   #13
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSummer View Post
I fully agree with you. I have nothing against people who have fetishes, it was just his obsession with seeing my feet. And talking about how he imagined my feet to look. And endless talking about feet. It was just a little more than I could take for a first date, but at least makes for a good story.
Yeah, but I guess it's better to know right away rather than when you hop into bed ready for a sensual night of intercourse and "wha- what are you- what are you doing? josh? what a- what's going on?"

"I just really like wearing my grandma's old dresses and putting peanut butter on the tip of my knob for my cat to lick off"

"oh.."

mike_302 says thanks to Kendoon for this post.

Afzal, jajas, mike_302 like this.
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:37 PM   #14
Desda
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsumz View Post
This.

/12chars.
Old 10-19-2010 at 08:38 PM   #15
Kendoon
Sometimes helpful

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsumz View Post
Legs, feet, jawlines (slightly masculine jawline on women kills me for some reason..), and BACK DIMPLES FTW