MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Worst thing you did to someone? bloodywarz General Discussion 73 09-18-2010 11:20 AM
best/worst res MacStudent1 Residence & Housing 12 08-23-2010 02:00 PM
whats better kirsten..! Academics 5 08-11-2010 05:22 PM
Worst gift you've gotten.. ~*Sara*~ Dating & Relationships 30 12-24-2009 03:23 PM
Whats a 9.5? sycoman Academics 18 01-10-2009 03:33 PM

Whats the worst date you have ever been on?

Old 10-23-2010 at 10:29 PM   #151
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfree View Post
It's not actually obvious that'll you'll get infected. You may, you may not. You're more likely to get something serious from someone else's blood I'm pretty sure.
All I know is that if I got someones blood got in my mouth vs. their poo, I'd be way more concerned about the blood.
May I ask why? If you're thinking about STDs, you should really know if a person has/doesn't have any STDs BEFORE you engaged in sexual activities with them (including oral, you can get infected from oral). And of course, condoms don't necessarily protect you from STDs, either. There's always a risk. But HIV/AIDS is carried in feces, as well as in blood. So if you're saying that you'd be more concerned about blood than poo for that reason, then you are incorrect. HIV/AIDS is carried in both.

EDIT: But if you're saying that if you somehow got someone's blood or feces in your mouth (I don't know how, let's just say), I'd probably be more concerned about blood, too. Well, actually, if you think about it, in a situation where you got someone's blood OR feces in your mouth, you'd probably be so horrified that you wouldn't think "oh, well at least it wasn't blood/poo."

Last edited by lizziepizzie : 10-23-2010 at 10:35 PM.
Old 10-23-2010 at 10:37 PM   #152
ViktorVaughn

Liked: 71 Times

You guys are making me want to remove number 2 from my list :(
Old 10-24-2010 at 12:00 AM   #153
crazyfree
Elite Member

Liked: 284 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziepizzie View Post
May I ask why? If you're thinking about STDs, you should really know if a person has/doesn't have any STDs BEFORE you engaged in sexual activities with them (including oral, you can get infected from oral). And of course, condoms don't necessarily protect you from STDs, either. There's always a risk. But HIV/AIDS is carried in feces, as well as in blood. So if you're saying that you'd be more concerned about blood than poo for that reason, then you are incorrect. HIV/AIDS is carried in both.

EDIT: But if you're saying that if you somehow got someone's blood or feces in your mouth (I don't know how, let's just say), I'd probably be more concerned about blood, too. Well, actually, if you think about it, in a situation where you got someone's blood OR feces in your mouth, you'd probably be so horrified that you wouldn't think "oh, well at least it wasn't blood/poo."
Yea I was just referring to the second scenario, in which you somehow randomly got it in your mouth lol

Old 10-24-2010 at 12:17 AM   #154
VastHorizon
Elite Member

Liked: 128 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyfree View Post
Yea I was just referring to the second scenario, in which you somehow randomly got it in your mouth lol
Hot/cold carl?
Old 10-24-2010 at 12:31 AM   #155
Rakim
Account Locked

Liked: 814 Times

Why do these threads always get so off topic. How do we go from worst dates to menstruation cycles....
Old 10-24-2010 at 12:32 AM   #156
Desda
Elite Member

Liked: 335 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakim View Post
Why do these threads always get so off topic. How do we go from worst dates to menstruation cycles....
Because we can.
Old 10-24-2010 at 12:59 AM   #157
crazyfree
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VastHorizon View Post
Hot/cold carl?
I like to think myself fairly well versed in such things, but I actually had to look that up.
I wouldn't really call that a random incident though lol

Old 10-24-2010 at 07:09 AM   #158
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Liked: 1,373 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by killza View Post
O no, I _hope_ I'm not but it is hard to not think about it when the people living right next to you both have gfs.

on a side note, I LOVE your video on your tumblr! BEATLES<3
Come join the upstairs people! 2/3 of us are single. XD

Mathematically it makes about as much sense as
(pineapple)$$*cucumbe r*.

Old 10-24-2010 at 07:25 AM   #159
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

HIV is NOT found in feces.

Some people really need to get their facts straight.... this is getting ridiculous.
(not just in reference to this thread)

[This is just proof of how much sex education FAILS].

Old 10-24-2010 at 09:22 AM   #160
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawleypop View Post
HIV is NOT found in feces.

Some people really need to get their facts straight.... this is getting ridiculous.
(not just in reference to this thread)

[This is just proof of how much sex education FAILS].
Well if there's tearing in the anus, blood gets in to the feces. I'm assuming that was what people were referring to. Maybe I was wrong....
Old 10-24-2010 at 09:31 AM   #161
lawleypop
I am Prince Vegeta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrw88 View Post
Well if there's tearing in the anus, blood gets in to the feces. I'm assuming that was what people were referring to. Maybe I was wrong....

I highly doubt that, taking into consideration the one track mind of the users of this site.

"So if you're saying that you'd be more concerned about blood than poo for that reason, then you are incorrect. HIV/AIDS is carried in both."

Old 10-24-2010 at 03:58 PM   #162
bcars
Elite Member

Liked: 286 Times

Hmmm... worst date I ever went on actually went wrong before it even got to the date part.

I went to her house to pick her up, and her mom opened the door and said her daughter was at the corner store getting milk, but she invited me in and said I could wait, so I did. I talked to her mom for a while, she seemed nice. She was making dinner for the rest of the family (I was taking her daughter out for dinner) and she asked if I could help her chop some veggies, so obviously I'm not gonna say no....

Anyway, just kinda visualize this. I'm standing in the corner of the kitchen facing the counter, just choppin away at some onions, and she comes up from behind me and puts her arms around my stomach and she smells me like super loud. She says, "you smell fantastic. You make me wish I was young again." And let go of me and walked away. I don't think I moved for a good 30 seconds after that lol.

It gets better. That night, after we got back from dinner, her mom invited me in for dessert and I was cool with that. We sat down at the dinner table, and her mom, in front of my date and her younger brother, says, "You're really lucky, Courtney. He's a good catch. If I was 10 years younger, I'd date him for sure." AWKWARD SILENCE

But wait! There's more! This woman was a 30 year old single mom (her daughter was 16 and I was 17 at the time.) I dated her daughter briefly, for two months. In the span of those two months, her mom met a guy, dated him, and got engaged. The guy was 20 years older than her (50) and loaded. He bought her a boat before I broke up with the girl I was dating.

I really wish I made up that story, but I didn't, lol.

xo.monica, _Luu_ like this.
Old 10-24-2010 at 04:44 PM   #163
lizziepizzie
aka Mrs. Henry Cavill

Liked: 423 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcars View Post
Hmmm... worst date I ever went on actually went wrong before it even got to the date part.

I went to her house to pick her up, and her mom opened the door and said her daughter was at the corner store getting milk, but she invited me in and said I could wait, so I did. I talked to her mom for a while, she seemed nice. She was making dinner for the rest of the family (I was taking her daughter out for dinner) and she asked if I could help her chop some veggies, so obviously I'm not gonna say no....

Anyway, just kinda visualize this. I'm standing in the corner of the kitchen facing the counter, just choppin away at some onions, and she comes up from behind me and puts her arms around my stomach and she smells me like super loud. She says, "you smell fantastic. You make me wish I was young again." And let go of me and walked away. I don't think I moved for a good 30 seconds after that lol.

It gets better. That night, after we got back from dinner, her mom invited me in for dessert and I was cool with that. We sat down at the dinner table, and her mom, in front of my date and her younger brother, says, "You're really lucky, Courtney. He's a good catch. If I was 10 years younger, I'd date him for sure." AWKWARD SILENCE

But wait! There's more! This woman was a 30 year old single mom (her daughter was 16 and I was 17 at the time.) I dated her daughter briefly, for two months. In the span of those two months, her mom met a guy, dated him, and got engaged. The guy was 20 years older than her (50) and loaded. He bought her a boat before I broke up with the girl I was dating.

OMG. I'm pretty sure your story tops all the other stories posted in this thread.
Old 10-24-2010 at 04:57 PM   #164
eullwm
Elite Member

Liked: 221 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcars View Post

Important question: MILF?

BlakeM says thanks to eullwm for this post.

mcmull19 likes this.
Old 10-24-2010 at 06:07 PM   #165
crazyfree
Elite Member

yea, sorry, I'm failng to see how that's a bad date. If she ended up with an old loaded guy she was obviously hot. A hot older woman clearly wanted to bang you, and this=bad??? 0_o

Last edited by crazyfree : 10-24-2010 at 06:13 PM.