MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Worst thing you did to someone? bloodywarz General Discussion 73 09-18-2010 11:20 AM
best/worst res MacStudent1 Residence & Housing 12 08-23-2010 02:00 PM
whats better kirsten..! Academics 5 08-11-2010 05:22 PM
Worst gift you've gotten.. ~*Sara*~ Dating & Relationships 30 12-24-2009 03:23 PM
Whats a 9.5? sycoman Academics 18 01-10-2009 03:33 PM

Whats the worst date you have ever been on?

Old 10-28-2010
jackiemac
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 10-29-2010 at 01:46 PM   #181
tam123
Sci-co Rep

Liked: 1 Time

Phil: sorry this is a late response to what i saw in an earlier page, but as to your pipi costume as people were talking about, i dressed up as pilsbury doh boy, little john (used a spray can to get a black tan to look the part, but it was orange, so i was an orange little john), and as the koolaid man........so yes...i think i take the cake on embarassing costumes unless u went all out on ur costume, in that end....yeah... anywho, as to this topic, worst date ever....hmm....i think the worst date i had would have to have been when me and this blind date i was on were walking into the movies, and she just would not stop doing this really akward habit of yelling out swear words randomly (this was of course before i knew anything about toret syndrome heh), that pretty much got everyone to look at our row every 5 minutes. that and it was combined with her asking me to affirm i liked her following each one of those swear words as assurances now im a quirky, sarcastically funny, and as most people call me, a nice guy, so i didn't let this bother me really, but, it was really...akward lol... yeah i know its worlds worst dates, but i'de say this is probably my most awkwardess.... date... hehe luckily didn't really have any horrible dates as for the debate i saw earlier in this thread about needing to "owe the man" something if they pay for everything. Me, i come from the old school kind of thinking, i like to pay for things, i hate it when others pay for me, as it makes me feel less like "the man" i suppose. Now luckily ive taken alot of psychology, so i can look back and laugh at myself for all my quirks these days, im fine with whatever, and whoever pays, or if we go dutch, im usually fine with anything. I could care less what other people think about "man ur the man, u should always pay, ur not a man if u dont". but whether i do, or do not pay, i never do it with any kind of alterior motive, i do it without thinking really, since when im on a date, my alterior motive if you want to call it that, is to get to know the other person, and make sure she has fun, and whatever happens, happens!

Last edited by tam123 : 10-29-2010 at 01:48 PM.