MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats up! runner108 Introduce Yourself 0 09-09-2010 10:47 PM
Whats Uppppp!! giddz Introduce Yourself 4 08-24-2010 01:42 PM
CA and GPA whats the diff? merc67 Academics 6 07-25-2010 09:45 PM
Whats the hardest course you've ever taken? sycoman Academics 65 08-22-2009 09:52 AM
Whats a 9.5? sycoman Academics 18 01-10-2009 03:33 PM

whats better

Old 08-11-2010 at 04:44 PM   #1
kirsten..!

Liked: 26 Times

whats better
im in sociology and its 830-920am tues & thurs (not a problem) but my tutorial is the only class i have on monday and its 1130-1220 .. theres only 1 other tutorial that will work with my schedule and its full
should i keep this & hope the tutorial i want is open (if its not id just have 1 monday class), or switch it to a night class with a tutorial being before the class.. but i heard tutorials before the class aren;t as good .. ?
opinions pleaseee! thanks so much
Old 08-11-2010 at 04:47 PM   #2
Ace0fSpades

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirs View Post
im in sociology and its 830-920am tues & thurs (not a problem) but my tutorial is the only class i have on monday and its 1130-1220 .. theres only 1 other tutorial that will work with my schedule and its full
should i keep this & hope the tutorial i want is open (if its not id just have 1 monday class), or switch it to a night class with a tutorial being before the class.. but i heard tutorials before the class aren;t as good .. ?
opinions pleaseee! thanks so much
Tutorials are typically better after lecture but it is doable b4.
What day of the week will it be in the second scenario when it's b4 the night class and how many lectures will you have for that class b4 the tutorial( As in if the tutorial was on Wednesday will you have lectures on Monday and Tuesday?)

Last edited by Ace0fSpades : 08-11-2010 at 04:52 PM.
Old 08-11-2010 at 04:58 PM   #3
kirsten..!

it would be wednesday and itd be tutorial 6-7 then the lecture 7-9. i dont know if i should wait to see if the tutorial i want opens? but if i wait then it doesnt open the night class could be full, i really would prefer not to have 1 class on a monday :/
Old 08-11-2010 at 05:13 PM   #4
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

If that's the only tutorial section for the night class, how can it put you at a disadvantage? The whole class will have the tutorial before the lecture. They'd likely structure the tutorials knowing that, so they'd be based on the material from the previous class.
Old 08-11-2010 at 05:21 PM   #5
kirsten..!

wow how did i not notice that most were before the classs... sorrrry, but thanks so much for replying ! i guesss i have my decision now aha!
Old 08-11-2010 at 05:22 PM   #6
Ace0fSpades

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirs View Post
it would be wednesday and itd be tutorial 6-7 then the lecture 7-9. i dont know if i should wait to see if the tutorial i want opens? but if i wait then it doesnt open the night class could be full, i really would prefer not to have 1 class on a monday :/
Same i would just wait but dont wait too long well you could always choose the wedneday tutorial and wait till the tutorial that you want opens up