MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apply to be a Student Success Leader Today! Leadership MacInsiders Announcements 1 01-18-2013 12:59 PM
Breaking News: Ontario NDP leader Andrea Horwath will support 2012 provincial budget jim1 Politics 4 04-23-2012 10:52 PM
Become a STUDENT SUCCESS LEADER Leadership MacInsiders Announcements 0 01-17-2011 09:28 AM
MSU FIT Leader Will Get Shinerama Tattoo if MAC Raises $80K for Cystic Fibrosis lorend MacInsiders Announcements 2 09-12-2010 05:25 PM

WW'13 Orientation Leader Application

Old 04-04-2013 at 02:01 AM   #1
polina_a

Liked: 1 Time

WW'13 Orientation Leader Application
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know when the applications to be a Welcome Week Orientation Leader (MOL) come out?

Thanks!
Old 04-04-2013 at 09:58 AM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by polina_a View Post
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know when the applications to be a Welcome Week Orientation Leader (MOL) come out?

Thanks!
You totally missed the boat on that...by a few months:
http://housing.mcmaster.ca/Residence_life/index.php
A quick google search will tell you that the deadline was in February.
Old 04-04-2013 at 11:09 AM   #3
shelbs

Liked: 15 Times

When I asked a friend of mine who was a MOL last year she said she didn't think they were running that program for the upcoming welcome week and when I looked for applications months ago I found nothing so maybe she was right.
Old 04-05-2013 at 12:11 AM   #4
polina_a

Liked: 1 Time

Starfish, that was an application to be a Residence rep! But thanks for the reply

And Shelbs, I haven't been able to find anything either so your friend might be right...hopefully something will show up :(

sdee likes this.