MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Questions :) Didi.a.g First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 7 08-11-2010 10:27 PM
Questions.. kwyhan Academics 7 06-15-2010 09:52 PM
few questions starlight First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 09-12-2009 08:51 PM
Questions Daman K First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 15 09-07-2009 12:21 AM
2 Questions jordan23 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 09-04-2009 09:51 PM

2 questions

Old 09-08-2010 at 05:39 PM   #1
Juve
Elite Member

Liked: 117 Times

2 questions
1. There are restuarants timehortons , cafes etc. On campus , but where are they exactly what buildings

2 . in highschool we ask the teacher to go on a washroom break how do i do it in uni , do i just leave the room
Old 09-08-2010 at 05:46 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,314 Times

Tim Hortons are in the Student Centre, Mohawk Health Sciences thingy (IAHS), and MDCL (has other food thingies.

Theres a subway across from the hospital, as well as pizza I think..

Then theres Centro near/at Commons, 1280 at the level below the main cafeteria in the Student Centre, the Phoenix (they serve food right?) right at the University entrance on Sterling Street, and more stuff that I don't use that often.

Just walk out of the room if you have to leave for any reason. Just don't make noizeses. I garuntee that there will be much laughter directed at you if you raise your hand to ask the teacher if you have permission to go potty during a lecture...

Last edited by rcrw88 : 09-08-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Juve says thanks to RyanC for this post.
Old 09-08-2010 at 05:52 PM   #3
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

1. http://hospitality.mcmaster. ca/locations/map.html

2. It's definitely not high school...every so often you get a teacher who picks on people who arrive late/leave early, but it's your responsibility to be in class when you're supposed to be. If you leave for 5mins to go to the bathroom you might miss really important stuff...it's a 50min class and you have 10mins in between...unless you're going from KTH to ABB or ITB or something equally far, you should have time to go to the bathroom between classes.

Juve says thanks to nerual for this post.
Old 09-08-2010 at 06:02 PM   #4
fresh prince

Liked: 7 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrw88 View Post
Just walk out of the room if you have to leave for any reason. Just don't make noizeses. I garuntee that there will be much laughter directed at you if you raise your hand to ask the teacher if you have permission to go potty during a lecture...
haha, epic. But good question original poster!!