MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2nd Year Biology courses drslayer987 Academics 8 06-12-2013 12:30 AM
Field Biology Courses HELP! mcmastergcdb General Discussion 1 03-21-2012 10:17 PM
Third year Biology or Biochem Courses kwyhan Academics 3 09-06-2011 03:36 PM
Confused about Biology courses for first year killza First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 08-21-2009 03:24 PM
Biology-Third Year Courses mnk1988 Academics 22 06-20-2009 09:13 PM

3rd/4th Year Biology Courses Help

Old 04-08-2014 at 10:57 PM   #1
drslayer987

Liked: 1 Time

3rd/4th Year Biology Courses Help
Hi all,

Could someone please provide me with some feedback on 3rd and 4th year bio course.
More specifically, I am wondering the difficulty of each course like which course
is less demanding and relatively easier in comparison to others. I know interesting
courses are "better" but however, learning from 2nd year, courses that appear interesting
aren't easier e.g. Bio 2A03(interesting) vs Bio 2F03 (boring ).

Thank you in advance for the feedback,

Old 04-08-2014 at 11:53 PM   #2
VitaSoy

Liked: 9 Times

I haven't taken enough 3rd/4th year courses to suggest anything, but you should start by defining what you deem interesting. For example, I love all things ecology but can't fathom anything on the molecular level.
Old 04-09-2014 at 07:02 AM   #3
PockyWarrior

Liked: 34 Times

^What VitaSoy said. That's so highly subjective that I really hope you don't actually think everyone feels the same way as you do about 2A03 vs 2F03 subject matter (I also really enjoyed all my ecology/animal behaviour courses because I like that material a lot more than my anatomy/physiology courses).

Check out course reviews on macinsiders to see what others think of the upper year Bio courses. Other than that - the usual answer that something being interesting and easy for one person is definitely not a guarantee that the same will apply for you is the best response I can give =b (because it's true!)

VitaSoy likes this.