MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Admission Questions (Health & Life Sciences) Damian-F First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 09-15-2010 11:29 PM
Health Sci 2G03/Health Sci 3I03 deone Academics 5 06-30-2010 04:38 PM
Health Studies 2D03 (Mental Health) PBurge Academics 6 06-16-2010 04:01 PM
Health Studies/Health Age Courses **jewel 03** Academics 0 06-05-2010 06:15 PM

Admission into Health Sci

Old 12-27-2008 at 05:10 PM   #31
jtk89

Liked: 0 Times

How you support it.
I think it's really more about how well your answer reflect the character that would fit into the program... There is no set answer to the questions - you just have to be honest about yourself and the answer. Good luck.

DLoukov says thanks to jtk89 for this post.
Old 12-27-2008 at 09:09 PM   #32
cocchiarella

Liked: 24 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2Squared View Post
hmm i have a question... it's competitive to get into medschool ... if you applied for this premed program, have volunteer hours, and have the marks but still get rejected because you don't have the "right fit" ... is there really much hope for you to get into medschool? I mean sure lots of people who didn't go through BHSc at mac go to med school but well like it was said, they want people who have a shot at being a doctor, so if you are rejected should that be it? Anyways, yeah I don't really understand what's so standout-ish of a filing cabinet/receptionist... hell, that sounds boring and passionless to me.
as long as you complete the requirements for the med school you apply to, you can apply and have a shot. i.e. if you could be in dance but take the pre-requisites for med school as electives
Old 05-05-2009 at 07:28 PM   #33
Yeah

I would like to thank everyone who guided me on this post and helped me in getting admission into BHSc Programme. I am really thankful to Joset2 as I got my offer of admission into BHSc today.

Thanks............... .
Old 05-05-2009 at 07:28 PM   #34
Yeah

I would like to thank everyone who guided me on this post and helped me in getting admission into BHSc Programme. I am really thankful to Joset2 as I got my offer of admission into BHSc today.

Thanks............... .