Birthday Ideas lizziepizzie General Discussion 19 04-12-2012 08:23 PM
Birthday Ideas Ish001 General Discussion 11 12-04-2010 02:52 PM
Anniversary ideas Katia General Discussion 19 08-19-2009 01:49 AM

any ideas?

Old 01-16-2013 at 12:28 AM   #1
chainx

Liked: 0 Times

any ideas?
I need a place on campus where 10-20 people can meet during the day and not worry about making noise.. Just a one time thing. Any suggestions? and no we aren't having an orgy lol

Also need the place to have internet access
Old 01-16-2013 at 05:12 AM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

IWC
Hospital caf NOT during lunch time
Empty classroom (MDCL, IAHS, GSB)
Booked study room in thode
Clubspace
Booked room in MUSC (cost money?)
The secret orgy room in the Hamilton Hall sub-basement
Old 01-16-2013 at 05:47 AM   #3
Zebedee
Resident Artist

Liked: 242 Times

MDCL people might tell you to tone it down.
Try BSB basement, usually quite empty.
Old 01-17-2013 at 06:06 PM   #4
chainx

Yeah I'm worried about MDCL and BSB because there might be classes going on nearby
Old 01-17-2013 at 06:30 PM   #5
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by chainx View Post
Yeah I'm worried about MDCL and BSB because there might be classes going on nearby
How loud do you plan on being? If you're in a room with the door shut, you really shouldn't be disturbing other people...if you're going to be so loud that people in adjacent rooms will hear, then I really can't think of anywhere on campus other than a food place (commons?) that would work. Like, places that are already loud. Or you could go in the basement of BSB at night when there aren't really many classes going on and the place is mostly empty.
Old 01-17-2013 at 06:59 PM   #6
funkymonkey

Liked: 6 Times

the IWC Mezzanine is a great place for large groups. there's also outlets on the sides, and internet access as well. it's an open area so I don't think people will mind you making noise
Old 01-20-2013 at 12:50 AM   #7
sanam

book a conference room in MDCL?