MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Admission Life Science Shao First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 21 04-12-2011 11:06 PM
Admission for Life Science Johnnyzzz First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 27 05-13-2010 04:35 PM
Life Science Admission iirynaa First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 13 05-08-2010 09:48 PM
Life Science Admission pepperminte First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 28 03-24-2010 11:38 AM

BA Social Science Admission!!!!

Old 11-20-2014 at 10:41 PM   #1
BoscoXu

Liked: 1 Time

BA Social Science Admission!!!!
Hi,

I have applied transfer to social science in Mac for Sep 2015.

I am studying in the other university and with GPA around B-B+

My high school average is low 80s.

Will I have the chance to transfer?

Anyone has the same situation with me and got in?

Hopefully someone can share and help me.... I really want to get in Mac.....
Old 11-20-2014 at 10:47 PM   #2
ashleighp
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 126 Times

Are you transferring into a specific social sciences major or just general soc sci? A three year or four year degree?
Old 11-20-2014 at 10:55 PM   #3
BoscoXu

Liked: 1 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleighp View Post
Are you transferring into a specific social sciences major or just general soc sci? A three year or four year degree?
I am in the first year now, and i need to complete some of the course for Level 1 in Mac if i can get in. and I already applied the psychology, neuroscience and behavior. I know that there is some specialization (like mental health, music treatment etc), but all of them are picking after Level 2 in Mac.

So right now, I just want to know whether I can get in successfully with this mark and only get in Level 1, that is it.