MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bachelors of Technology HELP! MrHighTech Academics 11 05-18-2011 07:02 AM
Meeting the conditional offer - help!! california First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 17 07-02-2010 04:47 PM
Conditional offer question Sam321 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 9 07-01-2010 07:31 AM
Conditional Offer Theexe1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 07-10-2009 06:51 AM
Conditional offer question Boolean Academics 6 05-21-2009 03:16 PM

Bachelors of Technology CONDITIONAL OFFER. HELP!

Old 06-15-2011 at 05:52 PM   #1
MrHighTech

Liked: 0 Times

Bachelors of Technology CONDITIONAL OFFER. HELP!
Hi guys,

I got into the BTech program for McMaster University and I had a quick question. Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. Alright so basically I got in with an average of 80% in my top 6 U/M courses, and on the conditional offer outline it says I need to maintain an average of 75% in order to still be in the program. Along with this would I have to maintain an average of 70%+ in all my courses or would I be okay with an average of 75% with a course or 2 dropping under 70%? I'm really scared as I have stopped trying and am at the border line (72%) in Physics and Calculus. PLEASE HELP GUYS!
Old 06-15-2011 at 05:54 PM   #2
Serene
Elite Member

Liked: 173 Times

Start trying again
Old 06-15-2011 at 06:28 PM   #3
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

really funny cause someone else got a message from an adviser saying they dont care about marks in individual courses as along as they pass. read it on the forum this week. i would email your adviser to clarify.
Old 06-15-2011 at 06:29 PM   #4
particle
Elite Member

Liked: 30 Times

Well if it says 70%+ average in all your courses, it's pretty clear. Just work hard these last few weeks and you'll be fine. It's not the time to worry about these things, put your time and energy into getting those grades instead of asking yourself what IF.
Old 06-15-2011 at 06:32 PM   #5
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

Study for exams, you will be forced to (usually) for exams in uni anyways
Old 06-15-2011 at 06:45 PM   #6
MrHighTech

Liked: 0 Times

It doesn't say you need marks over 70%, it just says that you need an AVERAGE above 75%