MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Materials 1M03 Exam format? killerbeatz Academics 6 04-15-2011 11:01 AM
No exam course amigojoe Academics 9 01-04-2011 05:11 PM
"Exam Guardians" - Free 1st year exam help concept Mowicz Academics 39 12-20-2010 11:30 PM
Deferred Exam PaulFrank Academics 2 08-26-2010 06:53 PM
Exam Help JokrJon Academics 3 02-27-2009 09:26 PM

Bio 1M03 EXAM

Old 04-20-2011
MaxEdison
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 04-20-2011 at 03:51 PM   #61
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

idk it was aight...though the wording on some of the questions was rather not proper..........btw when do we get to see our exams, i never saw my first term ones but i wanna see my second term just to get a feel for how i do on them...

also u know that one about the mayan people and the 3 graphs....what did people put for that ( if that is we are allowed to discuss the questions)
Old 04-20-2011 at 03:56 PM   #62
andrewjdg

Liked: 30 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by krup92 View Post
idk it was aight...though the wording on some of the questions was rather not proper..........btw when do we get to see our exams, i never saw my first term ones but i wanna see my second term just to get a feel for how i do on them...

also u know that one about the mayan people and the 3 graphs....what did people put for that ( if that is we are allowed to discuss the questions)
I chose the one where it said the population decreased, deforestation increased, and soil erosion increased. Sue me.
Old 04-20-2011 at 03:59 PM   #63
anon491
Professional Fangirl

Liked: 452 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewjdg View Post
I chose the one where it said the population decreased, deforestation increased, and soil erosion increased. Sue me.
I chose that one too, because if you looked at the other 2 graphs carefully, the maya population didnt die out as soon as the forest canopy amount dropped or the soil erosion amount peaked.

the population continued to grow, and then suddenly crashed, indicating that it may not have even had anything to do with deforestation/soil erosion... but we know for sure that the population increase did affect deforestation/erosion rates

.....if that made sense to anyone.

edit: also I think we don't get to see them unless you personally request to do so. you could always ask Alastair though.
Old 04-20-2011 at 04:03 PM   #64
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

yes thx so much i choose that too, ive gotta a good feeling about this exam ......

to be honest it was a whole lot better than the mids , thankfully its over i was so sick of first year bio... cant wait for year 2

Last edited by Chevalier : 04-20-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 04-20-2011 at 07:43 PM   #65
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by krup92 View Post
to be honest it was a whole lot better than the mids , thankfully its over i was so sick of first year bio... cant wait for year 2
Was that in earnest, or are you being sarcastic?

Not that I have anything /against/ bio...it's just, I've recently begun to feel a small shard of animosity towards it...first year bio... *shudders*
Old 04-20-2011 at 09:11 PM   #66
SirPhil

Liked: 19 Times

I am so glad I read the last few chapters of how humans evolved. The last few questions from Quinn were freebies if you read the book.