MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biochem 2B03 vs. Biochem 3G03 gggggg Academics 1 05-29-2013 04:34 PM
Repeat Biochem 2EE3 or Take another Biochem Thebe Academics 6 06-17-2012 12:01 PM
BIOCHEM help ginaj Academics 7 02-27-2011 04:27 PM
biochem??? kumara Academics 24 06-14-2010 02:20 PM
Biochem ? kumara Academics 1 06-08-2010 05:21 PM

Biochem or bio and physioloy

Old 06-07-2013 at 02:00 PM   #1
nguyem2

Liked: 0 Times

Biochem or bio and physioloy
Hi, can anyone from either biochem or bio and physiology describe either program to me? like its workload, labs and how hard it is

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-30-2013 at 01:28 PM   #2
jalanknd

Liked: 1 Time

I am in Biochem, going into my final year. The workload for a second year biochem is HUGE in comparison to other programs such as bio, psyche and life sci (not sure about the others, but it is a heavy load). 3rd and 4th year depends on whether u go into specialization of you go to core, the core is much easier, with less required courses. There are many lab courses that u can take in the biochem program for the core only the 2nd year lab course is required, for specialization u need to do either the 3rd or 4th year one. Those lab courses are the best courses ever, they are fun and very helpful and u will learn alot from them. Plus, its really hard to get a bad mark on them unless u r really lazy

It is a really good program but its not easy, this program is hard, if u struggle in life sci this is much harder in comparison