MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MSN Help Urgent Desda Computers & Tech 24 09-23-2010 11:39 AM
urgent need schedule help! jj06 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-09-2010 02:44 AM
Urgent: Osap!!!! maryam17 Academics 7 09-01-2009 11:23 PM
Mac Engineering... need urgent help maclover First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 09-14-2008 08:48 AM

Biochem URGENT!!

Old 12-01-2008 at 10:59 AM   #1
jimkong

Liked: 0 Times

Biochem URGENT!!
Hey does anybody know if biochem 2ee3 (the lifesci one) is offered in summer school?
Old 12-01-2008 at 11:57 AM   #2
nh999
Elite Member

Liked: 15 Times

Yes it is. In past years, it was offered in first term only, and last year, it was a night class.
Old 12-01-2008 at 12:14 PM   #3
jimkong

Liked: 0 Times

thanks! do they offer it 2nd semester (june-aug) though?
Old 12-01-2008 at 02:56 PM   #4
nh999
Elite Member

Liked: 15 Times

In recent years, it has only been offered in 1st term, but things can change. In my previous experience, I asked the Faculty of Science when Stats 1CC3 would be offered, and they said only 1st term. However, the year I took it in the summer, they offered it in 2nd term.

You could contact the Faculty of Science or the Department of Biochemistry to see if they have any idea. Usually, however, it is too early to tell right now. Hopefully they will know in 2009. The summer schedule is normally out in early March I think, so the dates will be confirmed then.