Course Blocked due to Program webzn Academics 1 05-02-2010 08:37 PM
Blocked Courses? aya017 Academics 4 11-26-2008 08:34 PM
SOLAR - Blocked Account? blahblah Academics 5 08-07-2008 02:03 PM

Blocked from SOLAR

Old 08-11-2010 at 07:11 PM   #1
AnthraX

Liked: 23 Times

Blocked from SOLAR
So I just got blocked from accessing SOLAR for 5 hours! I am so confused right now...Has anyone got this before?

Old 08-11-2010 at 07:14 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthraX View Post
So I just got blocked from accessing SOLAR for 5 hours! I am so confused right now...Has anyone got this before?

Whoa... I've heard about this happening but I never actually seen it before. Pretty crazy, I wonder what the description of "over usage" is... Because I've been on SOLAR at least 9 times today... although I only check 2 courses and then log off, takes like 1 minute.
Old 08-11-2010 at 07:18 PM   #3
san38

Liked: Liked 4 Times

I got that this morning too! expect that they blocked me till 4:37 pm. I realized that you have to log off before your 45 minute session ends and then you can log in again or else they will claim that you 'over use' it >.<
Old 08-11-2010 at 07:18 PM   #4
jo87
Elite Member

Liked: 152 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post
Whoa... I've heard about this happening but I never actually seen it before. Pretty crazy, I wonder what the description of "over usage" is... Because I've been on SOLAR at least 9 times today... although I only check 2 courses and then log off, takes like 1 minute.

So basically you were taking up space for no reason. That's just rude.
Old 08-11-2010 at 07:19 PM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo87 View Post
So basically you were taking up space for no reason. That's just rude.
The reason being I need to change my courses? If you ask me you're rude. I actually log out, I bet you don't.
Old 08-11-2010 at 07:20 PM   #6
Ruggedman

Liked: 0 Times

Im blocked from SOLAR because it says due to your payment agreement you cannot use SOLAR till August 16th...

I went on payment agreement and clicked confirm since thats the only option i have and from my understanding payment in full is due on September 1st.

Is there no way i can access SOLAR till then i doubt EVERYONE thats been able to get on so far has paid their tuition as of now, or am i missing something else.
Old 08-11-2010 at 07:22 PM   #7
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggedman View Post
Im blocked from SOLAR because it says due to your payment agreement you cannot use SOLAR till August 16th...

I went on payment agreement and clicked confirm since thats the only option i have and from my understanding payment in full is due on September 1st.

Is there no way i can access SOLAR till then i doubt EVERYONE thats been able to get on so far has paid their tuition as of now, or am i missing something else.
You were supposed to accept your payment agreement before the 10th.
Old 08-11-2010 at 07:23 PM   #8
san38

Liked: Liked 4 Times

Quote:

Did you confirm your payment agreement before August 10th? As long as you clicked confirm before the 10th on your PA you can access solar today
Old 08-11-2010 at 07:23 PM   #9
Ruggedman

Wow F me, there i go again staying on top of things..

Anyways thanks for the info. Ill look forward to the 16th now i guess
Old 08-11-2010 at 07:28 PM   #10
Afzal
Android Dev

Liked: 416 Times

Quote:
Wow F me, there i go again staying on top of things..

Anyways thanks for the info. Ill look forward to the 16th now i guess
same here <_<
Old 08-11-2010 at 08:01 PM   #11
YousifK

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhan523 View Post

but how could you get on SOLAR 9 times ??? I have been trying to get in since over 13 hours and ddnt manage to....
Old 08-11-2010 at 08:04 PM   #12
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by YousifK View Post
but how could you get on SOLAR 9 times ??? I have been trying to get in since over 13 hours and ddnt manage to....
Not that hard. Ive tried 3 times and got on all 3.
Old 08-11-2010 at 08:07 PM   #13
YousifK

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragon View Post
Not that hard. Ive tried 3 times and got on all 3.
but i have been refreshing this whole time and didnt get anything ??
is there some kinda trick to that ?
Old 08-11-2010 at 08:14 PM   #14
JL37

Liked: 5 Times

refreshing doesnt work. you just gotta keep closing and opening

YousifK says thanks to JL37 for this post.